JIRA for Beginners - Use JIRA effectively in your projects
- No pre requisites
Are you new to JIRA? Do you find using JIRA difficult in your project and have no idea if you are using it in the right way. Do you want to use it effectively and efficiently in your projects and upgrade your JIRA skills. Then this course is for you.
This course is the fastest path to level up your JIRA skills.
In this course you will learn about JIRA from very basic. This course is well thought and designed in a way that will suit the very basic JIRA user.
In this course I have started from very basic concepts of JIRA and progressed to intermediate levels. I have covered all the aspects of using JIRA effectively as any project team member.
So just go ahead and enroll for the course as you are not going to get anything better with such a competitive price.
- Anyone who is new to Atlassian JIRA.
- Introduction to Course
- What is JIRA?
- What is JIRA issue?
- Types of issues in JIRA
- JIRA Home page walkthrough
- How to update your profile information
- What are gadgets in JIRA?
- Manage JIRA dashboard and Gadgets
- Atlassian marketplace for JIRA
- EPICs in JIRA
- Story in JIRA
- Task in JIRA
- Sub-task in JIRA
- Bug in JIRA
- Issue template walkthrough
- Configure issue template
- Search all issues in any project
- Search issues of particular type in any project
- Search all issues assigned to you
- Search particular issue type assigned to you
- Search issues by Reporter
- Search issues by Status
- Search issues by Dates
- Other search options and quick search
- Resetting search criteria and save search query
- Transitioning issues
- How to get issues done?
- See whats being done
- Updating issues
- Checking issue activity
- Logging time for issues
- Creating sub-task for issues
- Linking issues in JIRA
- Wrap up
Manish is a seasoned testing professional with 14+ years experience in software testing and test automation. He has worked with top organizations of the world including IBM, Target, Toll, AccessHQ, Capgemini. Currently he is based in Melbourne and provides test consulting to Australian clients.
His Certifications and Expertise:
- ISTQB Certified Foundation Level Test engineer
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Analyst
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Manager
- Certified Software Quality Analyst(CSQA)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1)
- SAFe Practitioner
- ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation
He has extensive experience with numerous test automation and test management tools like RFT, QTP, Selenium Webdriver, Page Object Modelling framework, Cucumber BDD, JIRA, Rational Team Concert, HP ALM and Rational Quality Manager etc.
He is passionate about blogging and imparting technical trainings. He has delivered numerous online/classroom trainings on Selenium Automation and Software Testing across the globe. Till date he has trained more than 10,000 students on software testing and test automation.
Manish is founder of education websites "RCV Academy" and "Software Testing Mentor".