Atlassian Jira and Scrum Fundamentals for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand what Jira is and how to use Jira core features.
- Get access to free instance of Jira and start using it right away.
- Basics of Agile and Scrum.
- What are Jira projects and how to create them.
- What are Jira issues and how to create them.
- Differences between epics, stories, tasks and bugs.
- What is Backlog and how to prioritize it.
- Estimation and capacity planning.
- Planning, creating, starting, monitoring and closing Sprints.
- Finding Jira items using simple and advanced searh.
- Creating Jira filters.
- There are no prerequisites required to take this course.
This tutorial starts from scratch, so you don't need to know anything about Jira or Scrum!
Jira is Atlassian's powerful agile project management system. In this course, you will learn about this amazing product from the ground up.
Join this comprehensive Jira tutorial and learn not just from the course material but also from the hands-on approach.
Get your own free copy of Jira and learn how to use it to create and manage Scrum projects.
This tutorial will teach you everything you need to know about agile, scrum, projects, epics, stories, tasks, bugs, backlog, sprints, and much more! We'll make a whole project from scratch, and each lesson will be supported by a hands-on tutorial. All the examples illustrate what Jira can do and how to use it correctly.
Specifically, you will learn:
What is Jira, and what should it be used for
How to get access to 100% free instance of Jira
Basics of Agile and Scrum
What are Jira projects and how to create them
What are Jira issues and how to create them
Differences between epics, stories, tasks and bugs
What is Backlog and how to prioritize it
Estimation and capacity planning
Planning, creating, starting, monitoring and closing Sprints
Finding Jira items using simple and advanced search
Creating Jira filters
and so much more!
This curriculum covers everything you'll need to know to get started with Jira, along with a few incentives.
At the completion of the course, you will have mastered all of Jira's core features and have your own free instance of Jira to try out new things and learn more.
I hope you're looking forward to diving into Jira and Scrum with this course. Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get introduced to Jira and learn about how it works.
- Anyone who has somewhat used Jira and is looking to get a wider understanding of core Jira features.
As a seasoned 20+ year career technologist, Vlajko has led high-performance teams, ranging from technology infrastructure engineering design & support to web development teams and product development groups.
Vlajko's career has spanned experiences as a developer, project manager, product manager, technology director, agile evangelist, and methodology leader.
He has helped many organizations improve the efficiency of their delivery by using the right tools and processes, and that knowledge and experiences are reflected in his courses.