Atlassian Jira and Scrum Fundamentals for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand what Jira is and how to use Jira core features.
- Get access to free instance of Jira and start using it right away.
- Basics of Agile and Scrum.
- What are Jira projects and how to create them.
- What are Jira issues and how to create them.
- Differences between epics, stories, tasks and bugs.
- What is Backlog and how to prioritize it.
- Estimation and capacity planning.
- Planning, creating, starting, monitoring and closing Sprints.
- Finding Jira items using simple and advanced searh.
- Creating Jira filters.
- There are no prerequisites required to take this course.
Unlock the Power of Agile Project Management with Jira and Scrum – No Prior Knowledge Required!
Are you ready to take control of your project management skills? Keen on mastering Agile methodologies and the powerful tool that brings it all together, Jira? Welcome to our comprehensive Jira and Scrum tutorial! We've designed this course to take you from novice to expert, even if you're starting from scratch.
Delve into the depths of Jira, Atlassian's formidable agile project management system. Understand its incredible potential, and learn how to harness its power for your projects.
This course is more than a simple tutorial; it's a hands-on journey of discovery. Not only will you immerse yourself in the course material, but you will also gain practical, first-hand experience with your own FREE copy of Jira!
Discover how to create, manage and optimize Scrum projects, navigating agile landscapes with ease. You will journey through the entire process of crafting a project from scratch, with every lesson bolstered by interactive, hands-on tutorials.
From Agile and Scrum basics, to managing backlogs and estimating capacity, to creating advanced Jira filters – we've got it all! Here's a glimpse of what you'll learn:
- Decoding Jira: Its Purpose and Power
- Accessing Your Own FREE Instance of Jira
- Agile and Scrum Essentials
- Crafting and Handling Jira Projects and Issues
- Epics, Stories, Tasks, and Bugs: What Sets Them Apart?
- Mastering Backlog Management and Prioritization
- Perfecting Estimation and Capacity Planning
- Sprint: Plan, Create, Start, Monitor, Close
- Simplifying Search: From Basic Jira Items to Advanced Techniques
- Harnessing the Power of Jira Filters
...and so much more!
This all-encompassing curriculum covers everything you need to get your feet wet with Jira, with exclusive perks sprinkled in just for you.
By the end of the course, you'll not only have mastered Jira's core features, but you'll also have your own FREE instance of Jira to experiment, explore, and continue learning.
Are you ready to turbocharge your project management skills with Jira and Scrum? The time is now! Dive in and let's make your agile dreams a reality."
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get introduced to Jira and learn about how it works.
- Anyone who has somewhat used Jira and is looking to get a wider understanding of core Jira features.
As a seasoned 20+ year career technologist, Vlajko has led high-performance teams, ranging from technology infrastructure engineering design & support to web development teams and product development groups.
Vlajko's career has spanned experiences as a developer, project manager, product manager, technology director, agile evangelist, and methodology leader.
He has helped many organizations improve the efficiency of their delivery by using the right tools and processes, and that knowledge and experiences are reflected in his courses.