Atlassian Confluence for Project Managers
What you'll learn
- How to apply Atlassian Confluence to successfully manage their projects and programs
- How to create project status reports that roll up to program level status reports
- How to track actions items across 1 or multiple meeting minute templates or Confluence pages
- How to build product roadmaps and project Gantt charts easily without a lot of arts and charts
- Build an issue, risk, action item or decision log using Confluence
- Manage project requirements and evolve ideas into JIRA user stories
- Build a requirements traceability matrix with Confluence and JIRA
- Use Confluence for 1:1 status meetings with your manager
- Collaborative project management techniques
- Develop Confluence reports using JIRA queries
- Access to a cloud or server instance of Atlassian Confluence (You can get a FREE Confluence account from Atlassian)
- Basic knowledge of Atlassian Confluence
The goal of this course is to teach project managers how to effectively manage projects and programs using Atlassian Confluence.
If you want to learn how to apply Atlassian Confluence to your projects for better collaboration, requirements, and LOWER project management administration, then this course is for you! Learn how to use Confluence to manage your projects.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Reduce the project manager’s administrative burden
Develop and communicate project status easily
Track project and program action items quickly
Develop program level Gantt charts
Develop project, portfolio, and application roadmaps
Manage and collaborate on project and program requirements
Improve communication with your management team
With nearly 2.5 hours of instructional videos and hands-on activities, you will complete this course knowing how to manage projects in Atlassian Confluence. This is an excellent course for project managers to apply hands-on project management.
This course was developed based on hands-on, real-world practice from using Confluence to manage portfolios, programs and projects.
Project management theory is discussed but the true value is the hands application how-to knowledge to use Atlassian Confluence to successfully deliver your projects and collaborate with your team members.
If you are a novice project manager or an experience project manager, you will find useful techniques to deliver your project or program.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers
- Product managers and product owners
- Program managers
- Project Management Office
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Practioners
Dr. Andrew Makar, DMIT, PMP, CSM is an IT director with delivery experience across projects, programs and portfolios in Digital Marketing, Automotive, Software and Financial Management industries.
He is an enthusiastic leader who effectively translates project management theory into practical application. His area of interest and practice is in implementing Agile processes and SCRUM techniques to deliver better software to his customers.
In addition to his IT management role, he is an author, instructor, and lecturer on a range of project management topics.