Workplace Stress Relief: Short-Form Mindfulness Program
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 36 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Shift into a more mindful and creative mood at work
- Let go of negative thoughts and emotions
- Feel more empathic and cooperative on your team
- Break free from chronic 'hurry habits'
- Actively tap your creative muse at work
- Learn to listen to your inner voice of wisdom
- Discover the elicitor power of special Focus Phrases
- Enjoy professionally-produced video guidance that makes learning a pleasure
- Boost your wellness and performance at work
- Give yourself a 3-minute 'breather break' every day!
- return to these 42 experiential videos often for lifelong support and mindfulness practice
- There are no materials or requirements for taking this course
- Each 3-minute guided video teaches you everything you need to know as you become more and more mindful at work
This unique at-work mindfulness course provides daily short-form video training and reminder support for step-by-step boosting engagement, enjoyment, wellness, creativity, and leadership qualities. Our entertaining and relaxing video guidance provides you with a direct experience of high mindfulness - helping you develop permanent habits of mindful success in your work.
Each workday for 6 weeks, you spend just 3 minutes immersed in a special video experience that brightens your mood and uplifts your spirit. Using our WizeWell Focus Phrases, you can also enjoy this short uplift experience throughout your work day.
Numerous Bonus video programs are also included for further exploration and benefit. The course is taught by John Selby, a noted psychologist and innovator of stress-reducing mindfulness training. After the initial 6 week daily training, you can also repeat the course and go steadily deeper : this is a lifetime guide to enjoying a more mindful and fulfilling work experience.
- This is an integrated at-work program for everyone
- No previous mindfulness training is needed - this is equally valuable training for everyone
- The WizeWell program is non-religious and equally valuable to people of all faiths and philosophies
In this unique 6-week stress-relief program, you will learn to quickly quiet your mind of worries and distractions, focus on your wholebody presence - and in this mindful state return to your work feeling more balanced, creative and engaged.
This first week teaches you our basic 5-step mindfulness process. Learn to effortlessly quiet distracting thoughts, as you shift into a clear mindset that keeps you engaged and 'in the zone' at work - or anywhere!
In this first guided mindfulness video, you'll learn a Focus Phrase that helps you instantly shift your attention away from past-future fixations - and focus instead on present-moment clarity and engagement.
You're now ready to learn a short daily process for honestly tuning into all your feelings, accepting them ... and then letting them go - as you integrate old emotional contractions and discover a new sense of inner peace and personal power.
This week's "Mood Management" process begins with tuning into whatever feelings you find in your face ... your throat ... your heart ... and your belly. You begin to relax and breathe more freely as your body lets go of habitual negative contractions.
Ultimately you choose each moment where to focus your attention. This week ends with by helping you choose to breathe more mindfully as you relax and enjoy this moment - no matter what you're doing at work.
Even at work, the creative source of inspiration and breakthrough thinking is a mysterious inner process. By actively choosing to feel connected with this inner source of vision and inspiration, you maximize your creative power on the job.
Successful leadership requires first of all a physical presence where people perceive you as strong, balanced, confident and trustworthy - and this begins by feeling these qualities inside your own skin ... choose to be mindfully present in your group.