This course will allow students to explore the principles of Asynchronous programming with Python. By setting a foundation of the problem sets async python can help solve and diving into the frameworks that facilitate this. Your education will be further enhanced by walking through coding exercises and demos that aim to provide sample scenarios.
Emmanuel Apau, an AWS Certified DevOps specialist with 10 years of experience developing innovative automation solutions using DevOps & Site reliability best practices for clients with Python
1. Synchronous vs Asynchronous Programming
2. WSGI vs ASGI Applications
3. Monkey Patching
4. The event loop
6. Coroutines, Tasks & Futures
Once this course is complete:
- You will be able to build scalable python web apps that handle thousands of web requests.
- You will be able to implement WebSockets, to build dynamic web applications.
- You will be able to identify blocking code and create solutions for it.
- You will utilize 2-way communication between the client and understand the scenarios when it is necessary.
- You will have a complete understanding of Asyncio and its features
- This course expects that you have a basic understanding of python development.
- That is you know how to install dependencies, execute python scripts
- That you are familiar with web development frameworks