What you'll learn
- You’ll learn what is Node js and how to install it and use it.
- You’ll learn how to write clean, scalable code with the newer async_await syntax!
- Stress-test your knowledge with quizzes that help commit syntax to memory
- Don't worry if you don't Know Node, because you will be so familiar with it before start our asynchronous programming course.
This course is designed to take someone with a beginner level knowledge of async programming and turn them into an expert.
We do this by starting off very simple, explaining the core concepts.
Then step by step adding in layers of knowledge, punctuated by quizzes and coding challenges to cement and your knowledge before moving onto the next section.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a little confused with asynchronous code
- Anyone who is interested in writing fast performant code in Node or Browsers.
- Anyone who wants to know what the differences are between Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
Hi! My name is Islam Elgaeidy! I'm a passionate software engineer and a full-stack web developer with more than 10 Years of experience in Programming and Web Developing. I've also years of experience as a professional instructor and trainer for Data Science, programming and web developing .
I've Excellent knowledge in web development in both : Client-end and Back-end .
I started creating websites for fun only and to help others, after that I've created very big applications to international companies and still developing and supporting these applications till the moment.
In my courses I will provide you with all experience you need so you can start a new successful career or to develop your current skills.
Any course will be up to date so don't worry it will never get outdated.