Astronautics & Space Technology for Future Human Missions
What you'll learn
- Understand many concepts related to Astronautics
- Identify the Technology developed for Human Spaceflight
- Identify Space Effects on Humans and How to Mitigate them
- Understand how Spacecraft take Astronauts to Space
- Understand why SpaceSuits are essential for Space and Spacewalks
- Become aware of the Technologies for Future Manned Missions
- Basic physics (High School Level)
- Interest in Rocket Science, Astronautics and Space Technology
The Astronautics & Space Technology for Future Human Missions Course is a multidisciplinary course where we will study how Humans can go and remain safely in Space. My intention is that you understand the main topics regarding the design and engineering of Human Spacecraft clearly by describing in clear terms the Historical Perspective, Present and Future.
The structure of the Course is the following:
History of Human Spaceflight
Space Effects on Humans
Space Suit Design
Human Spacecraft Technology & Rockets
Future of Human Spaceflight
We will discuss topics such as how Humans reached the Moon, The Space Race, Radiation and Vacuum Effects, Life Support Systems, Spacecraft Design and their Adaptation to Rockets and many more.
The objectives of the Course are for you to understand how Humans can go to Space, the design of Human Spacecraft and their safety measures, Rocket concepts, SpaceSuit Design proposals, and in fact to be able to become an Astronaut or either Design your own Spacecraft and Space Suit as a Rocket Scientist!
I encourage you to begin this journey to Astronautics & Human Spacecraft Engineering, you won't regret it! If you have any doubts during the course feel free to contact me, I'll answer as quick as possible!
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in becoming Astronauts in the Future
- Those looking to know more about Human Spaceflight Engineering
- People interested in Space and Rocket Science
- People interested in acquiring new skills and abilities
- Anyone motivated to know more about Space Related Fields
My name is Lluís Foreman and I am an aerospace engineer deeply interested in space, aeronautics and other engineering fields. I am currently working in the NewSpace sector in Barcelona, Spain, with relevant experience in various domains of engineering and management.
I studied a bachelor's degree in aerospace vehicle engineering, a master's degree in aeronautical engineering and a master's degree in space engineering. I was also involved in several projects at university, from aircraft to rockets.
I devote a lot of time to working on the space sector but I also enjoy providing quality material for those of you who want to know more about aerospace and other engineering fields. I started uploading engineering courses 5 years ago, in 2018, and have continued to improve the quality of the content using the feedback provided by students throughout this time.
My aim is to convince students that engineering is composed by topics that, even if sometimes complex, can be understood. The courses aim to provide a solid background in engineering domains to facilitate comprehension of key fundamental topics, as well as to encourage students to further explore their interests with a deeper know-how.
Feel free to contact me for information regarding the courses or additional information on engineering!
I hope you find the courses useful and enjoy the material uploaded!
Kind regards to all,