Learn the Basics of Astrology with Henry Seltzer
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course you will understand all the building blocks of how astrology works, as well as be able to look at a chart and understand how to give a basic reading to someone.
- Recommended Reading List (Not required but a good compliment) Astrology, A Cosmic Science – by Isabel Hickey. Astrology, Karma and Transformation – by Stephen Arroyo
Have you ever wondered how Astrology works?
Would you like to know where your natural talents lie?
Would you like to know why you've had difficulty in certain areas of your life?
Would you like to be able to decode the energies of your life path so that you can make better decisions about your future?
Would you like to be able to read charts for others?
If so, this course will teach you through fifty five entertaining and short animated lessons (over 90 minutes of video content) everything you need to know to get started in the mystical and fascinating world of Astrology.
The course is taught by renowned astrologer Henry Seltzer, creator of TimePassages software. Henry's software is used by both professional astrologers and novices alike. Well-known astrologers such as Rob Brezny, Alan Oken, Jan Spiller and many others use his software to cast their charts as well as generate reports for clients.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who has a curiosity about how Astrology works
- A great education for those who feel that they are intuitive in other areas and want to add the element of time to their insights
- Great for beginners and those who would like a refresher
Henry Seltzer has a graduate degree in Linguistics and has studied Computer Science, and attended MIT as an undergraduate, but his real study is Astrology and Tarot.
Henry's study of Astrology began with an interest in Jungian psychological symbolism in 1975. He was immediately fascinated by how accurately the planetary patterns reflect individual psychological reality. He believes Astrology is a window from the material world into the spiritual.
Because Astrology is based on concrete observable phenomena, and yet makes use of this data in an entirely different way, it forms a bridge between the scientific materialistic world view and that of the Artistic, the Esoteric, and the Spiritual.
Henry founded AstroGraph Software in 1995 with the publication of the first version of TimePassages Astrology Software. He is currently writing a book about the recently discovered planet Eris and its role in modern astrology which will be published at the end of 2014.