Astrology for Newbies: The 12 Houses
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Fully interpret the 12 Houses of the Zodiac
- Understand how Houses, Signs, and Planets correspond to each other
- Take the first steps in learning to properly interpret horoscopes
- Discover how every House of the Zodiac represents an area of universal life experience.
- There is no prior knowledge necessary for this course, just a desire to learn about the basics of Astrology.
Astrology is the oldest science on the planet. This ancient practice of divination and omen interpretation, studied and integrated by dynasties and sages in India, China, the Mayan, Egyptian, Greek, and Roman Empires has morphed into the modern age's most profound and specific form of counseling and personal coaching.
In this course, you learn the fundamentals of the astrological language, which includes the 12 Houses. These 12 primary areas of life experience describe every realm of existence. You will learn about the logical and evolutionary structure of the 12 Houses, the houses as elemental experiences, the importance of the Angular houses in forming our identity, the use of different House "Systems," ancient and modern interpretations of the Houses, and basic chart interpretation techniques with the Planets, Signs, and Houses in the charts of famous people.
By the end of the course, you will leave with a solid foundation and confident ability to read one of Astrology's most fundamental components.
- Anyone interested in deep self-study
- Beginning Students in Astrology
- Those interested in learning to interpret Astrological birth charts.
Each Zodiac sign rules a different every of your chart, a "House," also known as a realm of life experience. Thus, none of us are one sign, like a Taurus or a Gemini, because we have all 12 Signs ruling different houses, which reveals our core patterns in all areas of life.