Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Yoga and the Spiral Path
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to access and practice astral projection and states of consciousness that allow this liberating experience to manifest.
- You will learn how to explore and walk the progressive, spiral path of meditation, lucid dreaming and astral projection.
- You will learn a powerful form of yoga that will provide you with a workout for body, mind and spirit
- You will learn how to practice simple breathwork practices
- No, just an open mind and the willingness to put in the time for the practices.
Would you like to learn powerful techniques to awaken your full potential? Have you ever wondered if it's possible for consciousness to travel beyond the physical body? Do you have an interest in OBE / astral projection and would like to learn how to create the foundations to nurture a healthy and grounded engagement with out of body experiences?
On this course you will learn and explore the 'spiral path' of meditation, kundalini yoga, lucid dreaming and astral projection. You will be guided through the foundation practices of meditation, and the will to deeper conscious awareness and you will be shown yogic exercises of kundalini yoga that will develop and prepare your energy body for the journeys of lucid dreaming and astral projection. This course that includes a Guide to Astral Projection and techniques to activate the Astral Body is suitable for people of all levels and has a particular focus on the practice of astral travel / obe / out of body experiences. You will be shown and taught how to access the states of consciousness and 'key marker points' that allow astral projection to begin to open up and how to navigate through the astral world once you are there. Overall this course offers a comprehensive path of spiritual development that will allow you to reach and express your deepest spiritual potential.
Course by #Bestselling Udemy Course Facilitator
Benefits and Outcomes of the Course:
- Gain a solid, experiential and practical understanding of the foundations and principles of the spiritual life.
- Learn how to bring the mind to a point of stillness, presence and bliss through innovative and dynamic meditation practices.
- Learn how to effectively train your body, mind and spirit through Kundalini yoga that combines physical asanas (postures), pranayama (breath-work) and simple mantra.
- Learn how to build on this secure, grounded foundation an effective practice of lucid dreaming and astral projection.
- Learn how to access the key states of consciousness that give rise to lucid dreaming and astral projection.
- Learn to awaken the Chakras (energy centres) that are most relevant to Astral Projection and activate the Astral Body
- Learn how to explore the terrain of lucid dreaming and astral projection.
- Learn how to integrate what you learn from lucid dreaming and astral projection into your everyday life.
A certificate of completion will be be given to the students from Udemy and also a separate one from facilitator (the later available upon request)
After completing the course you will feel inspired, aligned and equipped with all the knowledge and techniques you need to access explore and navigate through the worlds of astral projection, lucid dreaming and Kundalini Yoga.
Who this course is for:
- Spiritual Seekers that want to learn about, access and practice the experience of astral projection / obe / out of body experiences.
- Those who want to practice a progressive path that combines meditation, lucid dreaming, Kundalini Yoga and Astral Projection.
I have twenty years experience across a range of spiritual traditions. I offer events around the themes of meditation, lucid dreaming, astral projection, Kundalini yoga, buddhism, sound baths and creative ritual. I'm a keen practitioner of Kundalini Yoga and I teach four weekly classes of Kundalini Yoga in the Uk. I am fully insured to lead workshops in meditation, lucid dreaming, astral projection, Kundalini yoga and sound healing.
I have a 220hr+ Yoga Alliance recognised qualification to teach Kundalini Yoga. I have a Diploma in Astral Projection, and I also have a Diploma in Sound Therapy and Sound Healing. I have written two books, The Initiation: A Progressive Spiritual Manual and Kundalini: The Path to Regain the Divine. Both are available on amazon.
In my more everyday life I have a background as a licensed GOALS trainer in positive psychology and confidence building. I'm currently based in the South West of the Uk and run a collective of Spiritual Facilitators, and often work in community development for a housing charities. I was involved with Green Politics for many years and was a City Councillor between 2006 - 2010.
I offer people an approach to spirituality that is both grounded in the fundamental principles of spirituality; the will to awareness, ethics etc, but that also embraces and draws on the wisdom of various traditions.