Asterisk 16 Quick Start - Become Super Hero in VoIP.
What you'll learn
- After course completion, students will have clear understanding of Asterisk and will be able to build the Voice ready application like basic IP PBX, Call Center, Cloud PBX etc.
- Basic computer and networking experience is required and little Linux operating system would be a advantageous but not mandatory as the course will give you basic Linux usage concept.
- Windows/Linux PC required or you can practice using VirtualBox or any other virtual platform.
Do you want to be superhero in the VoIP industry by mastering Asterisk?
Or have you been struggling with online tutorials, blogs, YouTube videos but still you are not confident to manage asterisk-based VoIP platform?
Then you are on the right place. My name is Numan khan and I have over 12 years’ working experience with Asterisk and 6 years in teaching asterisk in live class room for hands on training.
I developed this course based on experience that I gained over the years in live class room and has summarized all the challenges that are faced by a beginner’s students.
I will teach you how to write the dial plan and configurations code for various asterisk modules so that you can build whatever you want to build like Phone system, Voice Gateway, Call Center, Voicemail Server etc in-short virtually anything that deals with VoIP.
So, in the first section of this course, I will teach you Linux survival skills that you need to have for your Asterisk journey.
After it, we will start diving into the Asterisk world by compiling Asterisk from source code and then installing it.
Once we are done with the installation part, I will give an architectural view of Asterisk because it’s important to understand the various modules functionality.
And then we will start dial plan programming, I tried to cover most of the asterisk dial plan programming constructs like variables, expressions, contexts and applications etc.
For channels configurations, I have entire section for PJSIP – new SIP channel driver and IAX asterisk native protocol.
To get more solid foundation in Asterisk dial plan programming, we will build a complete professional Auto-Attendant for commercial grid Asterisk PBX.
Each section of the course has Quiz, that will help you judge your knowledge gained in section.
And I’ve developed 8 practical Lab exercises for hands on training. Each lab is having its configurations files and instructions. Performing these labs will give the confidence and will help you in real world as well while dealing with Asterisk VoIP platform.
In the end, I love to support my students and always encourage them to ask questions on course discussion area.
Who this course is for:
- Any one interested in learning and mastering the Asterisk - most famous open source communication platform.
- Any existing user of Asterisk - Telecom professional that want to take a close look into the Asterisk core and want to master the dialplan.
NEF system is the leading e-learning provider for VoIP related training and services. It offers wide array of training and services related to VoIP telephony, contact center and CRM. It has expert and certified team to conduct training both onsite and video based. The training portfolio includes Linux, Networking and Open Source IP Telephony and Call Center Solution.