Certified Quality Improvement Associate Training
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Successfully pass the ASQ Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) exam in the first attempt (confidently).
- Implement the proven quality management and quality improvement principles in your work areas.
- Build a strong foundation for your successful Quality Management career
- Candidates must have two years of work experience, or an associate degree or two years of equivalent higher education.
You can use this course for two purposes:
1. Passing the ASQ CQIA certification exam. The course contains more than 100 practice questions.
2. Any member of an improvement team who wants to understand basic quality principles and support an improvement initiative.
1. ASQ CQIA CERTIFICATION EXAM PREPARATION:
This course is fully aligned with the updated Body of Knowledge.
Sections and Marks Assigned to each section in the CQIA exam:
Section I Quality Basics 30 marks
Section II Team Basics 16 marks
Section III Continuous Improvement Techniques 40 marks
Section IV Supplier Relationship 7 marks
Section V Customer Relationship 7 marks
2. LEARNING QUALITY AUDITING TO IMPROVE ORGANIZATION'S PERFORMANCE:
Training your entry-level quality assurance, inspection and quality management team members to understand the basics of quality principles and apply best practices in their work areas.
No need to pay $1000 to $3000 per person.
No need to send your people 3 to 5 days off from the work.
Certificate of Completion provided.
Download pdf study notes.
- Individuals attempting the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) exam
- Quality Professionals interested in implementing the quality principles to improve their work processes
- Professionals (who do not necessarily come from a traditional quality area) needing the basic knowledge of quality tools and their uses for involving in a quality improvement projects