ASP.NET Web Application With SQL Server and CRUD Operations
- Intermediate experience with C#, SQL, HTML and Visual Studio 2022
This course is for Beginners to ASP.NET having some knowledge of C#.
In this course I will show you:
- How to create an ASP.NET Core Web Application with Razor Pages
- How to create databases, tables and data into SQL Server using Visual Studio 2022
- How to create Razor Pages: full Razor Page (View + Model) and View alone
- How to add new items to the menu of the application using the layout file: _Layout.cshtml
- How to perform CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update and Delete) on the database using ASP.NET and ADO (no Entity Framework)
In this course, I will show you how to use SqlClient to connect to the database and to execute SQL queries. So we will not use Entity Framework for now.
To follow this course, you need to install the following tools
- Visual Studio 2022
- Microsoft SQL Server
Also it is necessary to install two components into Visual Studio: “ASP.NET and web Development” and “.NET Desktop development”
In this course, we will use Visual Studio 2022 to connect to the SQL Server and to create the data. So we don’t need to install SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio)
Finally, you can download the source code of this project.
Who this course is for:
- C# and .NET developers who want to learn how to perform CRUD operations using ASP .NET and SQL Server Database
I have more than 15 years of experience as software developer and more than 7 years of experience as university professor in computer science. I master many programming languages, frameworks and technologies. My main topic covers C#, ASP.NET, PHP, Laravel, Java, Android, JavaFX, C/C++, Computer Security and Wi-Fi Networks. I love programming, teaching and sharing my knowledge with others.