Live Project On ASP.Net Core 2.0 MVC(Formerly ASP.Net MVC 5)
What you'll learn
- BOL - .Net Core 2.0 Class Library
- DAL - EF Core 2.0 Code First Aproach With Repository Pattern
- BLL - C#.Net Core 2.0 With Iterator Pattern
- UI - ASP .Net Core 2.0 MVC with MVVM Pattern, Bootstrap4, JQuery based Ajax Calls
- Dependency Injections For Loose coupling
- Identity Server For Authentication And Authorization
- BOL - EF Database First Approach
- DAL - EF With Repository Pattern
- BLL - C#.Net
- UI - ASP .Net MVC 5, Bootstrap3, JQuery based Ajax Calls With Server Side paging
- Membership Providers For Authentication And Authorization
- SQL Server 2008 Express or Higher
- VS2013 express or higher
Formerly : ASP.Net MVC5 With EF Database First Approach (Section 1 to 10)
Newly Added : ASP.Net Core 2.0 MVC With EF Core 2.0 Code First Approach (Section 11)
Are you really excited to learn how to develop a 3-Tier arch using Asp.Net MVC, jQuery, Bootstrap, C#.Net, Entity Framework and MS SQL Server?
Then you are going to learn it here with me from scratch..
In this course we are going to learn how to break requirements into objects and find relation among them. We will then learn designing database out of this objects and relationships. Moving forward we will also see how to design arch. of the project and implement various layers.
We are going to learn implementation of business object layer using Entity Framework and data access layer using repository design pattern and Entity Framework.
For user interface we will see Asp.Net MVC, jQuery and Bootstrap. We will learn how bootstrap makes our application responsive.We will also see how to implement custom sorting and paging. Moving ahead you will learn forms validations and business rules validations as well. We are going to secure our app using custom membership provider and role provider and publish it on web.
In Advance operations we will try to understand how to implement transactions, bind multiple models to single view and Ajaxyfiy our Asp.Net web App. Finally we will also see few optimization techniques.
As we know very well that Microsoft .Net world is moving towards .Net core on a fast track and it's the right time for us to upgrade our technical skills to ASP.Net Core 2.0.
To help you out in making you remain up to date in the competitive world of IT. We will also learn how to create a live project using ASP.Net Core 2.0 MVC and Entity Framework Core 2.0 Code First Approach.
New Features Will Be Added:
BOL - .Net Core 2.0 Class Library - (Updated On 28 July , 2018)
DAL - EF Core 2.0 Code First Aproach With Repository Pattern
BLL - C#.Net Core 2.0 With Iterator Pattern
UI - ASP.Net Core 2.0 MVC with MVVM Pattern
Dependency Injections For Loose coupling
Identity Server For Authentication And Authorization
So, those who purchased "ASP.Net MVC Live Project" course will get this for free and it will be added at the bottom of the course.
As these are from a live recorded session you need to manage a little audio disturbances. Yes not much :)
Who this course is for:
- Should be good at OOPs through C#.Net
- Should have good understanding of ASP .Net MVC and Entity Framework
- Should have good understanding of ASP .Net Core 2.0 MVC and EF Core 2.0 Code First Approach
Manzoor is a Microsoft Certified Trainer who has been working on MS .Net technologies for more than a decade. Apart from development he is also passionate about delivering training on various MS .Net technologies and he has 10+ years of experience as a software development teacher. He writes articles for code-project as well. His YouTube channel has 1 million hits. He is the founder of ManzoorTheTrainer portal.
"I focus on simplifying, complex concepts..." - ManzoorTheTrainer