Master ASP.NET Core 3.1 Razor Pages
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn structure of ASP NET Core 3.1 Project with Razor Pages
- Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET Core 3.1 Razor Pages
- Build TWO applications using ASP NET Core 3.1 using Razor Pages
- Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users
- Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
- Tag Helpers in Core 3.1
- Sessions and much more!
- 3-6 months knowledge of c#
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server Management Studio
This is a complete course on ASP.NET Core 3.1 using Razor Pages that will take you from basics all the way to advance mode. This course is for anyone who is new to ASP.NET Core 3.1 or who is familiar with ASP.NET MVC and wants to take the first stab at understanding what is different in asp.net core 3.1. From there we would be building multiple projects to understand all concepts in ASP.NET Core 3.1
Are you interested in learning the latest framework Microsoft has introduced? Not just that long with that also use the most recent introduction to their stack? If so then this is the correct course!
ASP.NET Core and then we would take a look at the modified files and folder structure.
We would build a CRUD Operations application with EF and use Razor Pages for the first project
Finally, we would build an Auto Shop website where admin can enter service records for their customers and customers can view all the service history.
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn the structure of ASP NET Core 3.1 Project
Learn basic security of ASP NET Core 3.1
Build applications using ASP NET Core 3.1 using Razor Pages
Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users
Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
Authentication and Authorization in ASP.NET Core 3.1
Sessions in ASP.NET Core 3.1
Data Seeding and deployment to Azure
What is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to learn asp.net core 3.1 Razor Pages
Anyone who wants to learn the latest changes with Microsoft newest framework
- Anyone who wants to learn ASPNET Core 3.1 with razor pages
- Anyone who wants to learn most latest changes with Microsoft newest framework