Master ASP.NET Core 3.1 MVC with 7 Step By Step Projects
What you'll learn
- Essentials of ASP .NET Core MVC
- Build several projects to reinforce your learning
- Use routing to provide user-friendly URLs
- Use Razor Views to display web app pages
- Manage state with sessions and cookies
- Use model binding
- Validate and transfer data between controllers and views
- Use Entity Framework Core to work with database
- Use Dependency Injection for more flexible code
- Create Areas Tag Helpers, Partial Views, and View Components
- Authorization and Authentication with .NET Core Identity
- Instal libraries with NuGet and ClientSide Library Manager
- 6+ months of experience with C# language
- Understanding of HTML and Bootstrap CSS
- Visual Studio 2019 with ASP .Net Core 3.1
Ready to master all the essential ASP.NET Core MVC Skills?
As the title of the course suggests, this is a course for beginners who want to move beyond the beginner's level and be proficient and independent ASP. NET Core MVC programmers. We will be creating several projects using ASP .Net Core 3.1 with the help of Entity Framework Core.
Step by step, we will improve our MVC skills by building on previously acquired skills and pushing them further with each project. By the end of the course, we will have built several small to medium size projects, with the final project incorporating everything you need in order to consider yourself skilled ASP.NET Core MVC programmer.
For the next several hours, we will dedicate our time to interfaces, dependency injection, table relationships, .Net Core Services, Repository Pattern, MVC, ViewComponents, TagHelpers, Sessions, Authentication and Authorization, Entity Framework Core, and of course, C# language. But don't let any of that scare you. Quite the opposite.
Get excited to learn a lot of new material and dive into the new world of .Net Core. The course makes the learning easy with the mix of introduction of new material, and practical coding! Every step is explained every time.
There are lot of courses that will show you the way into one topic and then quickly move on to another topic. This is not one of those courses! My goal is to lead you step by step, all the way, through the new territory inside .Net Core 3.0 and introduce you to new concepts and topics and help you learn them. And equally important goal is to help you understand and retain what you learned.
Is this course for you? What skills should you have before taking it? If you are a programmer with decent understanding of OOP principles and C#, then you have the all the skills needed to benefit from this course. There are no prerequisites for .net core, or entity framework or how to create and MVC app. Since you are interested in this course, I assume you heard of these things and perhaps played around a little too. That's all that is needed to take this course.
Well, let's code!
Who this course is for:
- Begginer ASP .NET Core MVC developers who want to master the essential skills
- Students who want to learn ASP .NET Core MVC with hands on projects
- Students who are comfortable with self-paced learning
- Students who are comfortable with C# language (6+ experience preferred)
- Students who are ready to move past the begginers stage of .NET Core MVC programming
- Students who understand that re-enforced learning requires practice and repetition
I am a professional computer programmer for a national insurance company. I am versed in variety of programming languages, technologies, and frameworks. Currently using mostly SQL and .Net.
I have a Bachelor's Degree from City University of Seattle.
I first came in contact with programming back in the good 'ol days of Visual Basic 6 and Visual Basic for Applications. Manipulating Access databasea was so much fun!
I moved onto Web development in early 2000's, using HTML and CSS, later added PHP. It was then when I realized I really enjoyed the coding of the back end much more than the design part...and that joy of coding stayed with me ever since.
I LOVE coding, and I LOVE doing exercises and projects in my free time. I am hoping my courses help you to better understand the programming principles and give you a good starting point for your further adventure in computer programming,