RESTful API Development with ASP.NET Core Web API Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- Build basic ASPNET Core web application (.NET Core 2.2.x and 3.x)
- Build a RESTful API with ASPNET Core web application
- Access Database Server from a RESTful API application
- Practical ASPNET Core Web API application
- Implement basic authentication on ASPNET Core
- Implement Role-based access control with ASPNET Core and basic authentication
- OAuth 2.0 Implementation for ASPNET Core Web API Application
- Implement Role-based access control with ASPNET Core and OAuth 2.0
- JWT Token Implementation for ASPNET Core Web API Application
- Deploy ASPNET Core API to Microsoft Azure
- Having a basic skill for C# Programming
- A computer with installed Visual Studio 2019 (Recommended)
This course is designed for every developer who wants to build RESTful API using ASP.NET Core. Course contents consists of three grades: Beginning (Level 100), Intermediate (Level 200) and Advanced (Level 300) so you can improve your development skill while learning this course. You can see a course grade on each section.
The course is intended to build RESTful API using ASP.NET Core with step-by-step approach. It's suitable for junior web developers and welcoming for senior web developers too. All project samples are written in C# so C# programming skills are required.
Required Lab Environment
To perform this course, you should prepare these materials:
Computer with Windows 10 (Recommended), macOS (Optional) and Linux (Optional)
.NET Core SDK 2.2.x or later
Visual Studio 2019 or later. You can use Visual Studio Code with dotnet commandline
Active Azure account to deploy to Microsoft Azure
Please enjoy your course. Please let me if you have questions corresponding to this course.
Update 18 April 2020
Add new content about ASP.NET Core API with JWT token
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Pro Web Developers
- General Web Developers
- All developers who want to learn RESTful API with .NET Core
Agus Kurniawan is a lecturer, researcher, IT consultant, and author. Hold a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and Master degree in Computer Science (focused Machine Learning). He has more than 20 years of experience in various software and hardware development projects for various companies. He worked at Fraunhofer, Germany, and Samsung Research Indonesia Institute as visiting researcher. He also worked at Hewlett-Packard as technology consultant.
He also has been delivering training and workshops. He has been awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP Data Platform) award for 16 years in a row.
He is currently doing some research related to software engineering, machine learning, embedded system, Internet of Things, networking and security systems at the Faculty of Computer Science, University of Indonesia, Indonesia. He is founder of MakersID, IlmuDataID, Ilmu Data Youtube Channel.