AspNet Core Blazor: The Big Picture
- Basic understanding of C#
Blazor is a free and open-source web framework that enables developers to create web apps using C# and HTML. It is being developed by Microsoft.
On "Asp.Net Core Blazor: The Big Picture" you will learn foundational knowledge of developing interactive client-side Web UIs with C#.
By the end of this course you will know:
What is Asp.Net Core Blazor?
Why use Blazor instead of so many other SPA frameworks?
What is the difference between Blazor WebAssembly and Blazor Server?
What is a Component and how to nest components?
How to work with data in Blazor using one-way, two-way and event data binding?
- Any developer who wants to know what is Blazor, why to use it and how it works
- Welcome to Asp.Net Core Blazor01:01
- What is Asp.Net Core Blazor?02:32
- Why use Asp.Net Core Blazor?02:38
- Anatomy of a Blazor WebAssembly Application07:02
- Anatomy of a Blazor Server Application05:10
- AspNet Core Blazor Component11:51
- AspNet Core Blazor Data Binding07:00
I am a developer with good insights into Mathematics and Data Structures. When asked, I always see myself as a .Net Developer because of my affinity for the Microsoft platform, though I do pride myself on continually learning new languages, paradigms, methodologies, and topics.
Additionally, I am a Pluralsight and LinkedIn Learning Author and also a Microsoft Certified Trainer.