ASP.NET CORE and C# REST API With Real World Projects
What you'll learn
- How Web APIs work generally
- How to implement REST API in AspNet Core
- How to implement all functionalities of a complete ecommerce Web API which include: Product catalogue, Shopping Cart, Order and Checkout, Customer Management
- Practical application of architectural patterns such as request-response pattern, repository pattern, and dependency inversion
- API Security- Authentication and Authorization using JWT
- Deployment to Azure - Microsoft's Cloud Platform
- How to analyse a customer’s problem and generate the software requirements for the project
- How to structure a large-scale project
- How to integrate Entity Framework into a DotNet Core project
- How to implement filtering and paging functionality
- How to effectively make use of Visual Studio IDE
- How to Set Up a CI-CD Pipeline On Azure DevOps
- How to Set Up Cloud Services on Azure
- A computer with internet connection
- Visual Studio Development Environment
- DotNet Core SDK
This is a no holds barred, action packed course, titled ASP.NET CORE 3.1 and C# REST API with Real World Projects. The course takes you through the complete process of building a production ready REST API using the latest version ASP.NET CORE. To demonstrate My Confidence About This Course, I have created a CV that contains all the Concepts that I covered, and the Projects I have executed in this course. You can Take This Course and Start Looking for Job Immediately using the CV I have prepared.
Your prospective employer wants you to come onboard and start building applications for them straight away. That is what I did in this course. To provide the knowledge that will allow you go straight into the industry and start working immediately. With over 120 Lectures, I did not leave any stone unturned!!
Basically, the whole course can be grouped into Two Main Themes:
Introduction to Web API
Where I introduced how Web APIs work and how Asp.Net Core implements Web APIs
The Real World Projects
Where I built Two SOLID Real-World REST API Projects. The type of Projects that you will be working on when you get into the industry.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who do not have a prior experience with programming
- Intermediate and Senior developers looking to start working with C#
- Developers looking to gain more knowledge within Rest API development
My name is Ebenezer Ogbu and I am the Founder and Principal Software Engineer at SailGust Technologies.
I have a BEng (First Class) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and MSc (Distinction) in Safety and Reliability Engineering.
I am a passionate Software Engineer and I enjoy sharing the knowledge that I have gained working in the industry.