Aspen HYSYS - Basic Process Modeling
What you'll learn
- Model basic chemical processes
- Simulate basic industrial processes
- Understand the concept of Flowsheet and Manipulate it
- Set up the required/basic inputs for a Simulation
- Choose the most adequate Method for Physical Properties Modeling
- Be able to model the most important/used Unit Operations
- Modify all reporting results in order to make analysis
- Chemical Engineering Basics
- Elementary Principles of Plant Operation/Design (Recommended)
- Aspen HYSYS (Version 7 at least)
The BASIC Aspen HYSYS Course will show you how to model and simulate Processes (From Petrochemical, to Ammonia Synthesis and Polymerisation).
Analysis of Unit Operation will help you in order to optimise the Chemical Plant.
This is helpful for students, teachers, engineers and researchers in the area of R&D and Plant Design/Operation.
The course is didactic, with a lot of applied theory and Workshops/Study cases.
At the end of the course you will be able to setup a simulation, run it, get results and more important, analysis of the process for further optimisation.
Who this course is for:
- Chemical Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Students related to engineering fields
- Teachers willing to learn more about process simulation
- Petrochemical Engineers
Hi there, I'm Emmanuel Ortega, aka Chemical Engineering Guy...
I've been in the Chemical Industry for about 3 years. I love applying all my knowledge learned in University to the Daily Engineering Life. From working in a Petrochemical Plant as a Process Plant Designer to working with textile material from Polyester Yarns; I could teach you a lot of how it is important to learn the Engineering subjects!
- Chemical Process Design
- Plant Design
- Heat Transfer Operations and Equipment Design
- Industrial Polyester Yarn
- Online Tutoring
Right now I'm preparing online material for Engineers all over the world. I have a dream in which online education will break all barriers and let Engineers all over the world learn easier and faster! Please join me in my quest!
The Courses I design are entirely dynamic. You will see theory and then apply it ASAP to a real life problem! I even use the books you are using right now in your engineering courses...
Hope to see you in any of the Courses I'm offering!