Successful Nonprofit Fundraising for Board Members & Staff
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- the 4 easy to remember steps for all fundraising
- how to overcome donor objections
- how to get bigger donations from your current donors
- what is involved in researching prospects
- how to let donors know you don't see them as an ATM
- 5 questions to use at social events to help you learn about prospects
- how board members can help rate donor prospects - and a section designed to be played at a board meeting
- exact phrases to use when you ask for money
- how to develop exact answers to the scariest objections
- why you don't have to answer every objection!
- how to show gratitude to nonprofit donors
- why a "no" now does not mean a "no" forever
- You need to have a can-do attitude and an openness to seeing that fundraising could actually be fun! It also helps to have a passion for your cause.
The Ask Without Fear!® Fundraising System
If your board members (or you!) are afraid, it can be frustrating to know you could be raising more money, but aren't!
You're not alone.
Marc A. Pitman travels around the globe, helping nonprofit boards and teams get over their fears about fundraising.
Marc demystifies the fundraising process. He shows how even volunteers can have fun in the process of fundraising!
Now that training is available in this convenient course!
Marc's gone into the studio to condense his training onto video you can share with your board or team. Broken up into short "question and answer" segments, you can watch this straight through in one sitting, or just a little bit at a time.
By the time your board members have finished watching they'll be saying "I can do that!"
Marc also shares some great strategies to help you as well
- How to overcome donor objections
One part of the video you'll definitely want to watch is on overcoming donor objections. Marc details how to have answers for your donor's objections. It's easier than you think!
- How to get bigger donations from your current donors
In the section on "Upgrading Your Donors," Marc shows you how to get bigger donations from the donors you currently have without any other work. You can use these techniques immediately!
Just watching this little section will end up paying for this DVD set many times over. In fact if you don't watch this section, you're losing some larger donations.
The tools you'll need
Marc also provides you with "Done for You" resources and samples. Need a prospect rating tool for your board? A pledge form? They're here in the resources. Just print it out. It's that easy.
- This course was specifically created for nonprofit boards of trustees and directors. There's even a section that can be played at board meetings. Since being released, nonprofit executive directors, fundraising staff, and volunteers have loved the content too.
Stewarding donors is essential for long-term relationships. Here's how to do it, even if they initially are very negative.