Asana Project Management Mastery – Beginner To Advanced User
What you'll learn
- Objectives and Key Results with Asana
- Using Asana to create and manage teams and projects
- Task and Project Management
- Integrate Asana with other systems
- Track project progress and efficiency
- Independently manage your projects with no project management experience
- Tips and tricks to take Asana skills to the next level
- No Previous Experience Required
Asana Complete Beginners Course - A Practical Guide to using Asana as a Project Management Tool
This course will provide both business owners and team members with best practices in project management and relies on the concepts that we utilised within our 6/7 figure businesses as well as thousands of clients we have helped over the last decade.
Using Asana as your go-to project management software will allow you to create a project plan and perform the ongoing management of your project without the need for a project manager or even any previous experience of creating or managing projects.
This course is a practical step-by-step course showing you exactly how to sign up for Asana and start creating your own teams and project plans in real-time. We’ve also included key bonus project board content for you to download and utilise straightway.
We have years of experience managing projects on Asana and will be able to share with you not only the basics but also our recommendations, and tips and tricks which will allow you to make the most of Asana and also manage your project with optimal efficiency.
After completing this course you will:
• Create your Asana workspace
• Create and manage your teams and projects
• Create different views and portfolios
• Be a pro at setting up team members and sharing
• Manage imports
• Expertly lead your team through your project
• Resource effectively
• Communicate productively as a team
• Backup your Asana workspace when needed
Whether it be using Asana as a team member or to fully manage your own project or business, our course will give you everything you need to be a success on Asana. Take this course today, and begin your journey to becoming an Asana Pro!
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
No previous experience required
Who this course is for:
• Anyone looking to learn how to use Asana from scratch
• Anyone looking to learn more information on how Asana works
• Anyone looking to learn how to manage a project on their own with no previous experience in project management
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn how to use Asana from scratch
- Anyone looking to learn more information on how Asana works
- Anyone looking to learn how to manage a project on their own with no previous experience of project management
Online Sellers Circle was founded by a successful entrepreneur, with a view to helping others enter the tough, but rewarding world of online business.
The circle was formed to enable like-minded individuals and business owners to network, help and support each other on their business-building journeys, and to learn and grow to utilise the multiple streams of income strategies and proven systems and processes designed by the Online Sellers Circle team.
Online Sellers Circle has designed simple, detailed courses and services that would help anyone kickstart their way to financial freedom, and achieve their goals by starting their own online business.
We are passionate about what we do, the topics we teach and developing you! That’s why we have made it our mission to provide education that’s fun, affordable and accessible.
Enrol in one of our fantastic courses today and we look forward to welcoming you on the other side.