Aruba (ACMA and ACMP) wireless networking course
What you'll learn
- Aruba (ACMA) wireless networking course consists of knowledge of Aruba wireless products, Aruba Architecture, Mobility master and mobility controllers setup.
- This course will complete all the topics of Aruba ACMA exam and will build a solid foundation for Aruba ACMP exam.
- AP provisioning
- Secuare WLAN communication,
- Wireless security
- Aruba Roles and policies
- RF management
- Students will also learn about the configuration and management of Aruba controllers and AP.
- Basic knowledge of computer networking
- Intrest in Wireless networking
- No previous Aruba experience is needed.
- Laptop with atleast 10Gb RAM
- VM installed on laptop
- Aruba MM & MC .OVA file
- Putty to access the CLI of MM & MC
"Aruba (ACMA and ACMP) wireless networking course" which consists of knowledge of Aruba wireless products, Aruba Architecture, Mobility master and mobility controllers setup ,configuration of Aruba controllers and AP.
This course will complete all the topics of Aruba ACMA exam and will build a solid foundation for Aruba ACMP exam as well.
Over the years i discovered that there is growing demand of Aruba wireless , however there wasn't any professional training program available to make candidates more competitive and technically competent. Keeping these things in mind this course is designed.
By the end of this course you will be confident enough to pass the Aruba ACMA certification exam.
In this course students will learn about Wifi basics, Aruba products, Aruba Architecture, Mobility master and mobility controllers setup, AP provisioning, secure WLAN communication, AP-group, Wireless security, Aruba Roles and policies and RF management.
So, what are you waiting for? Learn "Aruba (ACMA and ACMP) wireless networking course " in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
This course is divided in 12 sections and each section describes the topic in detail.
Section 1-Aruba Introduction
Section 2-WiFi Basics
Section 3-Introduction to Aruba AP And Aruba Controller
Section 4-Aruba Architecture
Section 5-MM & MC Setup
Section 6 -AP Provisioning, AP & Controller Communication
Section 7-Secure WLAN Configuration
Section 8-AP Group
Section 9 -Wireless Security (802.11i)
Section 10-Aruba Roles and Policies
Section 11-RF Management
Section 12-Questions for Students to Answer
In case you do not like my course for whatever reasons , you may choose to refund as per udemy policy.
Please do give me appropriate review, star rating and feedback. it will help me in knowing how i'm teaching.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate wireless and networking engineers
- Students who want to prepare for ACMA exam.
- Students who want to build solid foundation for ACMP exam.
- For anyone who wants to learn Essential Aruba Wireless Technologies and concepts.
Network Designer with 12 years of experience in network industry. Have worked with market leaders and have Designed and implemented new network solutions and/or improved the efficiency of current networks. Have hands on multiple vendors like Cisco, juniper, F5, Aruba ,etc. Have extensively worked on multiple technologies like Routing & switching, Wireless, Load balancers, WAN accelerators and traffic optimizer ,etc.
I have at least 5 years of experience of teaching various networking courses.