Artist Development Toolkit Course
What you'll learn
- Whether you're a brand new artist, or have been going for while, this will be a detailed step by step guide covering every base to equip you fully as you progress further into the creative and sometimes confusing world of the Music Industry. Going back to basics from the very beginning having written a song in a bedroom, everything you need to know and equip yourself to end up being ready to release your music in the most effective way. Over two hours of video lessons, PDF downloads, and step by step guidance throughout. All done in a bite size, and easy to access format.
- Stage 1- Artist name and Logo, Business Cards, Copyright, Trademark, Artist Royalties, Publishing, and Syncing
- Stage 2- Further learning on Recording, Production, Artist Photos, Artwork, Music Videos, Artist Bio, and Press Release
- Stage 3- Social media, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube, Soundcloud, Linked In, Twitch, TikTok, Overall Maintenance, Management, and Strategies
- Stage 4- Music Distribution, Bandcamp, Website, Admin and Organisation, The Art of Emailing
- To be a creator of music at all levels, and wanting to release it.
Our Artist Development Toolkit Course is all about going back to basics, from the very beginning having written a song in a bedroom, covering everything you need to know, and equip yourself to end up being ready to release your music in the most effective way possible.
Including over two hours of video lessons, PDF downloads, and step by step guidance throughout.
All done in a bite size, and easy to access format.
The course is divided into four sections:
Stage 1- Artist name, Branding, Logo, Business Cards, Copyright, Trademark, Artist Royalties, Publishing, and Syncing.
Stage 2- Further learning on Recording, Production, Artist Photos, Artwork, Music Videos, Artist Bio, and Press Release.
Stage 3- Social media, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube, Soundcloud, Linked In, Twitch, TikTok, Overall Maintenance, Social Media Management, and Strategies.
Stage 4- Music Distribution, Bandcamp, Artist Website, Your Admin and Organisation, and The Art of Emailing.
Drop That Record is a hub and community sharing tips and guidance for aspiring artists, singers, songwriters, bands, producers, rappers, composers, musicians, and music professionals.
We hope to make a difference, and help new artists avoid all the same common mistakes that people have been making for years.
Our intention is for you to come out of this course with the knowledge you will need in order to release your music effectively, and in the right way.
Who this course is for:
- artist, singer, songwriter, band, producer, rapper, musician, composer, or music professional.
Andy has worked in various fields of the Music Industry over the last 20 years, and finally settled with founding Steaming Kettle PR and Management a few years ago.
Based in the creative capital of culture that is Liverpool, he has fronted PR campaigns for National and International tours, releases, and festivals for various promoters, labels, and managers covering press, radio, television, and online in every capacity.
Andy has worked on numerous projects including Jools Holland, Atmosphere, Evidence, Deacon Blue, Brother Ali, Bill Wyman, V Festival, Sa-Roc, Nils Lofgren, RA the Rugged Man, and Suzanne Vega.
Andy also has a strong passion to help push up coming artists and see them grow, develop, and succeed!
He has seen clients progress as support acts on stadium tours for various artists, win national awards, get multi national media coverage, and gain a genuine buzz around them.
Helping people learn and progress further in the confusing world of the Music Business is what inspired him to create Drop That Record.