Artist Action Plan Mini Course
- To be a creator of music and wanting to release it.
A comprehensive step by step guide on how to prepare yourself fully before planning to release any music.
Full of tips, advice, warnings, and guidance on your musical journey.
My main inspiration for this course came from the fact of how many people I have seen move forward on a music release, and not given themselves enough time to prepare fully beforehand.
The course is all about making sure you have given yourself enough time before jumping straight into a music release, and be fully ready in the right way before it all kicks off!
Here is a short synopsis:
- How to prepare yourself effectively for a full music release and make it count!
- Covering the aspects of Recording, Artist Photos, Artwork, Music Videos, Artist Bio, Press Release, planning a timeline, and preparation
- Bite size, accessible, and straight to the point learning
- Full of tips, advice, warnings, and helping you avoid the common pitfalls
- Including video lessons, PDF downloads, and interactive cheat sheet
Drop That Record is a hub and community sharing tips for aspiring artists, singers, songwriters, bands, producers, rappers, composers, musicians, and music professionals.
We hope to make a difference, and help new artists avoid all the same common mistakes that people have been making for years.
Who this course is for:
- artist, singer, songwriter, band, producer, rapper, musician, composer, or music professional.
Andy has worked in various fields of the Music Industry over the last 20 years, and finally settled with founding Steaming Kettle PR and Management a few years ago.
Based in the creative capital of culture that is Liverpool, he has fronted PR campaigns for National and International tours, releases, and festivals for various promoters, labels, and managers covering press, radio, television, and online in every capacity.
Andy has worked on numerous projects including Jools Holland, Atmosphere, Evidence, Deacon Blue, Brother Ali, Bill Wyman, V Festival, Sa-Roc, Nils Lofgren, RA the Rugged Man, and Suzanne Vega.
Andy also has a strong passion to help push up coming artists and see them grow, develop, and succeed!
He has seen clients progress as support acts on stadium tours for various artists, win national awards, get multi national media coverage, and gain a genuine buzz around them.
Helping people learn and progress further in the confusing world of the Music Business is what inspired him to create Drop That Record.