Fundamentals of Artificial Neural Network with MATLAB
What you'll learn
- Applications of ANN
- Working of Artificial Neuron
- Interconnection of artificial neurons
- Different Type of Networks
- How to train ANN (Learning Algorithms)
- How to design ANN for given problem
- How to develop ANN with MATLAB Programing
- How to develop ANN with MATLAB Simulations
- How to use ANN along with other MATLAB simulations
- How to develop ANN with MATLAB MAchine Learning Apps
- To understand fundamentals of Artificial Neural Network, you don’t require any prerequisite. Even school students who know simple equations of line, can also understand the basics of Artificial Neural Networks.
- However primary knowledge of MATLAB may be required to quickly grasp the content of former chapters.
Do you know how new branches like machine learning and data science come into existence?
It's because now there's tremendous demand for artificial neural networks across a range of industries.
The power of artificial intelligence is now being used by us without our knowledge or surprise. But do you know that the first neuron was introduced just in the year 1943.
McCullock and Pitts presented the first formal model of the neuron as an elementary commuting technique in this year.
Since then, a rising number of potential use cases for ANN and algorithms have been published.
The use of ANN has increased dramatically over the past ten years. Although learning algorithms and data management are essential components of ANN, research and development on them have advanced at such a rate that we now need to establish independent branches. These fields are now referred to as machine learning and data science, respectively.
This course is designed for those who want to learn the Artificial Neural Network from scratch.
It doesn’t matter which software you are familiar with or which branch you belong to.
You will gain a foundational understanding of what an artificial neural network is and how it functions after taking this course.
Once you've mastered the fundamentals, this course shows you how to create ANN code using MATLAB simulation and code.
Once it is finished, this course will assist you in developing an ANN model quickly using MATLAB's tools and apps.
So this course would be really beneficial if you want to start with artificial neural networks.
This is a first step toward ANN, and after completing this course, you will be able to go far with Artificial Neural Network and its application.
Enroll in the course and start learning Fundamentals of Artificial Neural Network with MATLAB.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those who want to learn the Artificial Neural Network from scratch.
- After completing this course, school students can also easily understand what an Artificial Neural Network is and how it works.
- This course is extremely helpful for research scholars of various engineering branches who want to start with Artificial Neural Network as an application.
- If anyone is using MATLAB for simulation of power electronics & drive, power system or electric circuit simulation, then this course will open new doors to explore Artificial Neural Network and use it along with the MATLAB simulations.
Dr. Jignesh Makwana started his academic career in 2004. He received a Phd degree in Electrical Engineering with the specialization in power electronics & drive from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee in 2013. His interest and enthusiasm for teaching & learning, research & development and innovations in all fields lead him as a good contributor in the academic & industrial field. He has vast academic experience with various reputed universities & institutes. Dr. Jignesh Makwana has international exposure of visiting several countries and representing expertise in the field of power electronics converters, artificial intelligence, renewable energy, etc. He published a number of research papers in international and national conferences and reputed journals. He guided a number of UG and PG students for their dissertation and project works. He is former head of the department of Electrical Engineering Department at Marwadi University, Rajkot, Gujarat. He is founder & director of RhyMak Electronics which involves in design and development of electrical vehicles & accessories and electronic products. He provided consultancy service to several industries for the design of power electronics and special motors. He is also founder and active online instructor at Rhyni - Tech Skills & Fundamentals, hub of online self paced courses, with 3500+ students from 120+ countries.