Artificial Neural Network and Machine Learning using MATLAB
What you'll learn
- Develop a multilayer perceptron neural networks or MLP in MATLAB using Toolbox
- Apply Artificial Neural Networks in practice
- Building Artificial Neural Network Model
- Knowledge on Fundamentals of Machine Learning and Artificial Neural Network
- Understand Optimization methods
- Understand the Mathematical Model of a Neural Network
- Understand Function approximation methodology
- Make powerful analysis
- Knowledge on Performance Functions
- Knowledge on Training Methods for Machine Learning
- Basics of Mathematics
- No programming experience is needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
This course is uniquely designed to be suitable for both experienced developers seeking to make that jump to Machine learning or complete beginners who don't understand machine learning and Artificial Neural Network from the ground up.
In this course, we introduce a comprehensive training of multilayer perceptron neural networks or MLP in MATLAB, in which, in addition to reviewing the theories related to MLP neural networks, the practical implementation of this type of network in MATLAB environment is also fully covered.
MATLAB offers specialized toolboxes and functions for working with Machine Learning and Artificial Neural Networks which makes it a lot easier and faster for you to develop a NN.
At the end of this course, you'll be able to create a Neural Network for applications such as classification, clustering, pattern recognition, function approximation, control, prediction, and optimization.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with passion for learning!
- Anyone who wants to develop a Neural Network with no programming skills!
- Students who want to learn and apply machine learning for their projects.
- Professionals in the field of Electronic, Computer, IT and Industry.
- Researchers who want to explore and conduct a research with Machine Learning techniques.
- Any business owner who wants to understand how to leverage the Machine Learning in their business
- Anyone who is looking for salary growth and new opportunities in the field of Data Science and Machine Learning
I have a Master of Science in computer engineering from Mapua University with over seven years of teaching experience in electronic and computer engineering programs in reputable academic institutions.
I am a researcher and adviser in the field of robotic and artificial intelligence; and a resource speaker in international events.
Currently, I'm the vice president of robotic in the Mechatronics and Robotics Society of the Philippines and active as the "Editor In Chief" for the 2nd International Conference on Automation, Mechatronics, and Robotics.
I am eager to share the experience and competence that I have developed as a Professional Engineer and provide the skills required to build some of these incredible systems.