Artificial Intelligence Level 1: Cogito
- Come with an open mind.
In this course we explore artificial intelligence. Beginning with a brief history of attempts to understand mind and intelligence in philosophy, psychology, and other areas of research.
In a sense, AI is an old science, tracing its roots back at least to Aristotle. An appreciation of this background is essential for an understanding of the issues addressed in modern research. We also present an overview of some of the important application areas in AI. Our goal in level 1 is to provide both background and a motivation for the theory and applications that follow.
Later, in level 2, we'll introduce the research tools for AI problem solving. These include, the predicate calculus presented both as a mathematical system as well as a representation language to describe the essential features of a problem.
- Anyone interested in Artificial Intelligence.
- Artificial Intelligence: An Attempted Definition07:05
- Attitudes toward Intelligence, Knowledge, and Human Artifice05:27
- Course Engagement02:04
- A Brief History of the Foundations for AI - Part 109:06
- A Brief History of the Foundations for AI - Part 207:59
- AI and the Rationalist and Empiricist Traditions08:29
- The Development of Formal Logic - Part 110:03
- The Development of Formal Logic - Part 207:06
- The Turing Test - Part 107:04
- The Turing Test - Part 206:40
- Biological and Social Models of Intelligence: Agents Theories - Part 106:02
- Biological and Social Models of Intelligence: Agents Theories - Part 210:59
- Bonus Lecture: Next Course01:51
Hi :) I hope you'll let me share with you some wonderful teachings.
I hold a PhD in Mythology & Occultism from Bircham University. I've been researching different spiritual and religious teachings, ancient and modern texts and the occult for the past decade. I specialize in channeled teachings. These are teachings that were transmitted to people from beings on the other side!
I travelled the world in my quest to uncover hidden knowledge. I celebrated the new moon at a witch coven in New Zealand, I witnessed how a blind person begins to see in Mexico and helped ghosts complete their transition in Colombia. Research for me is not only about reading books, it's about people and culture.
I uncover hidden knowledge about different planes of existence, enhancing psychic abilities, manipulating energies, how to heal and perform miracles, what happens after death, how to initiate an out of body experience and even extraterrestrial teachings and philosophies.
These teachings are timeless and can help us find peace, tranquility and evolve spiritually. My goal in my courses is to help students find that inner peace and expand their consciousness.
I hope you'll let me become a friend and a guide to this crazy world of hidden and sacred knowledge.