Artificial intelligence is the fastest growing field right now.
There are too many job opportunities in this field today, and the scope is huge. Demand for AI programmers is increasing exponentially every day.
Have you always wanted to learn artificial intelligence? Were you not able to do so because you never knew where to start? Is everything confusing out there?
Then our course is the perfect solution to your problem.
In our course,
-> You'll earn the concepts of artificial intelligence,
-> Delve more into theories and implementation by learning what MiniMax algorithm is, and how to implement it,
-> Apply your new found knowledge to create a fully functional Artificial intelligence that can play a Tic Tac Toe game against expert human players.
Why take this course?
You'll be able to:
1. Learn the basics of artificial intelligence, its terminologies, the various terms used in the field etc.
2. Learn what the MiniMax algorithm is and how it's used in developing Zero sum artificial based games in the real world.
3. Learn how to apply the MiniMax algorithm in a 2D web game like Tic Tac Toe
4. Learn how to create an unbeatable AI opponent in your games
6. Improve your logical problem solving skills
9. Improve your front end design and development skills
10. How to design the game logic for the game and implement it as code
11. Learn HTML5, CSS3 and much more while developing your game
12. Add artificial intelligence to your resume with this project as proof of your knowledge
How is this course designed?
I've made this course as easy to understand as possible. I've structured it in such a way that each section will handle one major part of the course.
Introduction: This is where we'll explain how the game works, it's various features and what we'll be using to achieve the same results.
Module 1: We'll explain the basics of artificial intelligence and it's various terminologies. We'll put the ground work you'll need to understand the further concepts explained in this course.
Module 2: We'll explain what the MiniMax alrogithm is and how it's implemented. We'll use pictorical and graphical representation to explain the concept with 2 detailed examples. We'll also explain the Pseudocode of the algorithm.
Module 3: We'll explain how the MiniMax algorithm can be implemented in creating an artificial intelligence based player (computer player) for a Tic Tac Toe game. We'll explain the concept with another pictorical representation of the entire process.
Module 5: We'll be teaching you how to create the bare bones of the app with HTML5. The result will be a page with all the elements we need in our game, devoid any colors or design elements. After that, we'll "beautify" our app. We'll be using CSS elements to give our game colors and styles. At the end of this module, we'll have a Tic Tac Toe web game that'll look like the final result, albeit one that is not playable yet.
This course is for you if:
1. If you like learning by doing rather than hours of boring theoretical lectures.
2. If you've always been interested in artificial intelligence, but you're intimidated by the sheer amount of information available on the subject.
3. If you want a simplified way of starting out with artificial intelligence.
4. If you want to pad your resume with an eye-catching skill, a.k.a applied artificial intelligence.
5. If you don't want to just learn theories but start applying it to create an application you can brag about in your resume. You'll be learning the concepts of MiniMax algorithm, a very important algorithm in artificial intelligence, while applying it to create your AI based Tic Tac Toe game. What better way to learn a concept that's considered difficult for most people?
7. If you have the passion for programming, and know the basics of HTML5 and CSS, but you're stuck on the practical aspects of it. Turn your theoretical knowledge into practical knowledge with our course.
8. If you want to delve into the exciting world of front end web app development, this course will take you a couple steps further in the right direction.
10. If you want to learn HTML5 based 2D game development.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this course today, and begin your journey into the wonderful world of Artificial Intelligence and web game development!