Artificial Intelligence Case Study with Python Master Class
What you'll learn
- The course provides path to start career in Artificial Intelligence
- Problem Solving Approach
- Impress interviewers by showing an understanding of the Artificial Intelligence concept with Machine Learning
- Python Basic to Advance Concept with Numpy Library
- Case Study of Robotics (Unmanned Ground Vehicle)
- Speech Recognition and Natural Language Processing
- It start with Basics
- Only a passion for Learning
- All software used in this course is either available for Free or as a Demo version
- This course is intended for absolute beginners in programming
This Course Cover Topics such as Python Basic Concepts, Python Advance Concepts, Numpy Library , Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Types, Unsupervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Speech Recognition and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
This Course have five parts
1. AI Design Part 1 Unmanned Ground Vehicle Path Finding
2. AI Design Part 2 Bellman Equation
3. AI Design Part 3 Markov Decision Tree
4. AI Design Part 4 Q Learning
5. AI for Part 5 Code for Displaying Path
Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence demonstrated by machines, as opposed to natural intelligence displayed by animals including humans. Leading AI textbooks define the field as the study of "intelligent agents": any system that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of achieving its goals. (Wikipedia)
Natural language processing (NLP) allows machines to read and understand human language. A sufficiently powerful natural language processing system would enable natural-language user interfaces and the acquisition of knowledge directly from human-written sources, such as newswire texts. Some straightforward applications of NLP include information retrieval, question answering and machine translation. (Wikipedia)
This is best course for any one who wants to start career in Artificial Intelligence, Python and Machine Learning.
More About AI- AI applications include advanced web search engines (e.g., Google), recommendation systems (used by YouTube, Amazon and Netflix), understanding human speech (such as Siri and Alexa), self-driving cars (e.g., Tesla), automated decision-making and competing at the highest level in strategic game systems (such as chess and Go). As machines become increasingly capable, tasks considered to require "intelligence" are often removed from the definition of AI, a phenomenon known as the AI effect. For instance, optical character recognition is frequently excluded from things considered to be AI, having become a routine technology. (Wikipedia)
Who this course is for:
- The course is ideal for beginners, as it starts from the fundamentals and gradually builds up your skills in Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning
- People interested to learn Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning using Python
Profile Summary: -
Piyush holds 10 Years of Experience in Technical Training and trained more than 5000 Students and Working Professionals in Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Embedded System, Oracle, MATLAB, C Programming in online and classroom training.
He is a classroom and online training expert
• He is Resources Speaker for Data Science using Python, Business Analysis using Oracle, AI, Importance of Simulation, Machine Learning
• He is Technically Skilled for Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Database Management using Mysql, Mathematical Modeling of System, MATLAB (Simulink), Assembly Level Programming, C Programming, Embedded C Programming, Designing of P, PI, PID, Sliding Mode Controller, Ladder Programming of PLC.
• He had 10 Internationally Published Papers in IEEE and recognized as Google Scholar.