Artificial Intelligence Cookbook
- 7 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduction to AI
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- Intelligent Agents
- Challenges of AI
- Problem Solving
- What is Searching?
- Uninformed Search Algorithm
- Informed Search Algorithm
- Adversarial Search
- Constraint satisfaction problems
- Probabilistic Reasoning
- Basic Probability Concepts
- Markov and Hidden Markov Model
- Association rules
- Dimensionality reduction
- Feature selection and Feature Extraction
- Machine Learning
- Types of Learning
- Decision Tree
- Support Vector Machine
- What is Reinforcement learning?
- Basic knowledge of computer science
- Basic knowledge of any programming language
- Basic awareness of artificial intelligence & machine learning
This course is primarily for those people who want to begin learning about AI technology. It covers all the details regarding AI, challenges generally faced while adapting AI, some basic concepts of Machine learning, Deep learning, along with some of its real-time applications.
It will help you understand the AI ecosystem and its components, so you can begin building your AI applications.
This program aims to understand AI and its underlying concepts. Hence it covers the basics of AI, different probability concepts, knowledge representation, along with the use case that shows how AI is currently changing the face of technology.
The most significant benefits of taking this course are that there is a massive market for AI right now because AI has the power to change our world. It will play a meaningful role in the future, and there is expected to be a significant amount of money flowing through the market in the upcoming years. Over half of the vital new business systems and processes will incorporate AI elements by 2020. The impact on corporate business models and consumers' lives is increasing rapidly as the amount of adaptation of material things with sensors and connecting them to other devices, systems, and people continue to drop.
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Data Analyst & Data Scientist
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- CTO, CMO