Beginners Business Case studies in Artificial Intelligence
What you'll learn
- How industry uses AI ML and DL in the business - beginner level
- Basics of AI ML and DL especially from industry and business perspective - beginner level
- Business Benefits for using Artificial Intelligence - beginner level
- Business Case studies from multiple Industries using AI, ML and DL - beginner level
- Digital skills in the business, industry and corporate - beginner level
- Traditional Artificial intelligence, machine Learning, Deep Learning
- How business uses Artificial intelligence in their day-to-day workings across multiple industries.
- Update your skills in your job by being aware of use of Artificial Intelligence in your industry
- No prerequisites for taking this course
What is this course about? ---
This is Beginners basic level, non-coding, business examples course of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Learning (DL) . Request to go through free videos in the preview section. Also go through what to expect from this course in the preview.
This is a beginners basic awareness level course with case studies multiple industries such as Retail, Railways, Pharma, Insurance, Banking, Hospitality, Beverages, Real Estate, Warehouse, etc.
In the contemporary period of gigantic volumes and multi-regional global business internet reach, the new innovative technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Learning (DL) have significant importance in the global business.
Following is a gist of the course ----
• Basic understanding of AI, ML, DL
• Preconditions of using AI, ML, DL
• Which industry life cycle or life-stage can be utilized using AI, ML and DL.
• Industry benefits of using AI, ML, DL with a case of Banking (case studies of Amazon Inc, General Motors, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, BBVA Bank, Covid19 Vaccine development)
• Difference between AI, ML and DL with Banking use cases.
• Industry case studies from multiple industries such as Retail, Railways, Insurance, Banking, Hospitality, Beverages, Real Estate, Warehouse etc. (some examples include platform usage with Amazon Inc, Constems AI, European Railway, Auto Insurance / Car Insurance, Japanese Hotel, JD Warehouse of China etc)
• Academic view of AI, ML, and DL from technology perspective including Chatboat, Robot, Documentation, NLP (Natural language processing), Artificial Intelligence used in Gadgets like car, medical equipment, Kitchen, watch etc., Robotic process automation, Facial Recognition, Object recognition, Deep tagging, Contextual AI, Advisory Robots in various industry, Hyper personalization, Pattern recognition, Clustering, Supervisory learning, Unsupervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning etc.
How does this Course help you ----
This course shall help you in your jobs as every industry is using AI, ML or DL and you shall be equipped to garner that skillset and work efficiently within your roles.
This course can help to enhance the digital skills of any individual as it is a “street-smart view” of the AI usage in the industry.
This course gives a quick industry view of multiple industry usage of Business case studies in your learning.
This course explains in the simplest manner giving examples such as Growth of the child, parentage, Chess Player, AlphaGO of Google, Robot usage, farming etc.
Who this course is for:
- Job Aspirants or job seekers
- New Industry entrants
- Project Managers of multiple industry
- Business strategists
- Students from various fields such as science, commerce, management, IT, technology etc
- Universities and schools reference books and courses
- IT industry employees
- IT developers
- Business executives
Shripad Vaidya is a ex-consulting Director with Oracle corporation, providing solutions to banks and financial Institutions, as a part of the Banking Division. He has worked for more than 25 years in the field of Banking. He is an expert of Digital Banking domain and Digital transformation for last 20+ years. Shripad Vaidya is considered as an authority in the Digital transformation as he has defined business and digital strategies for various corporates across the world.
Shripad has Published a book available across 13 countries of the globe and has been classified as bestseller at Amazon at various geographies. Name of the book is - "A quick view of Global Digital Banking in Just 30 minutes"
Previously, Shripad Vaidya was a "Judging Panelist" for Best Internet Banking contest held by Global Finance Magazine, NY, USA for 5 years between 2002 to 2007. More than 200+ banks across 100 countries use to participate in this contest.
Shripad's articles on Digital Banking have been published in prestigious magazines such as American bankers (USA), Asian Banking and Finance Magazine (Singapore).
His research paper has been published in "International Review of Business Research Papers" on a topic of “Emerging Trends on Functional Utilization of Mobile Banking in Developed Markets in Next 3-4 Years”.
He is a visiting faculty to management colleges esp on a topic of digital banking. He has consulted various Banks across the world across USA, UK, Australia. Teaching is his passion and Banking is a journey of his life.
About the education: - Shripad Vaidya is a Fellow Chartered Accountant from ICAI and a Master of Commerce.