- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use the art to reduce anxiety and create a sense of relaxation by getting lost in the process
- Learn to tolerate anger, sadness and other uncomfortable feelings with art making
- You will have tangible techniques to express and transform these feelings
- Engage your brain in creative and uncensored ways
- Have fun while learning alternative methods to solve your problems
- For each of these topics, you will actually be making art right along with instructor, but don’t worry, you don’t have to be the least bit artistic. I’ll guide you to use markers, crayons, and paints in a way that is easy and approachable.
- These art exercises help you to challenge negative beliefs and let go of the fears that are holding you back
- No prior knowledge or experience of Art Therapy is required for this course.
- You do not even have to be artistically talented.
- Simply come with an open mind, a willingness to try new things and some basic art materials (Crayons, markers, paints)
Welcome to Pamela's Art Therapy Online Course For Personal Development!
Do you struggle with anxiety, sadness and disappointment? This course teaches powerful, simple and approachable, Art Therapy techniques to reduce anxious and self destructive behaviors.
Pamela Malkoff Hayes will share many innovative art exercises that will help to put a stop to the catastrophizing thoughts and negative self talk. The art exercises taught in this course will help you problem solve, change your perspective, and move towards a place of acceptance and gratitude.
Art exercises, demonstrations and interactive discussions will be utilized in this innovative course. See how these techniques encourage thinking outside the box and using materials in a new way. You will be able to look at how external influences affect us and earn how to set aside ego-based reactions and replace those with thoughtful responses that will result in improved interpersonal relationships. Experience first hand, while making your own art, how doing something uncomfortable can empower and help to integrate both negative and positive.
Immerse yourself in Art Therapy
We will look at the origin and the science of Art Therapy,
And how art can be used on multiple levels to really understand and change how you live your life.
How to use the art to reduce anxiety
If you are a perfectionist, the art activities will show you how to accept your mistakes and recognize your frustration without giving up
Learn to tolerate anger, sadness and other uncomfortable feelings
You will actually have tangible techniques to express and transform these feelings
Increase your gratitude and become a more balanced person
While letting go of the fears that are holding you back
For each of these topics, you will actually be making art right along with me, but don’t worry, you don’t have to be the least bit artistic. I’ll guide you in using your markers, crayons, and paints in a way that is easy and approachable.
This program provides you with experiential learning activities, downloadable PDFs, additional videos designed to help you integrate all this information in a very accessible way, and you even get a certificate of completion for finishing the course.
- Anyone from beginners to trained Art Therapist will gain new tools to help create a better life experience.