Art of Simplicity: Financial Strategies for Liberated Living
What you'll learn
- Understand what the art of simplicity entails and how to apply it in everyday life.
- Understand how downsizing leads to numerous health and financial benefits.
- Free up more time in your life to invest in high-quality living.
- Become a resourceful shopper.
- Identify common money leak areas and how to reduce them.
- Optimize and simplify common habits related to your lifestyle.
- Optimize and simplify personal care and clothing habits.
- Optimize and simplify food and eating habits.
- Optimize and simplify bills and utilities related to your lifestyle.
- Release aspects of your lifestyle that are not conducive to your wellbeing.
- Optimize your environment by cleaning and de-cluttering it.
- Live with a higher degree of efficiency in everyday life.
- Identify and cultivate your passions for greater life fulfillment.
- Define your priorities and align your lifestyle to them.
- Apply the art of simplicity for personal and planetary health.
- Become more financially and environmentally responsible.
- Integrate an element of deeper meaning and purpose to one's life.
- Come with an eager and willing attitude to implement effective lifestyle changes for improved life quality.
- Requires a high-speed internet connection to watch video lectures.
In our quest for “more", we have allowed the material world to rob us of optimal life quality. At a time when we could be thriving, our modern way of life has become more complex then ever, ushering with it unprecedented levels of stress, disconnection, and dissatisfaction. Fortunately, we can choose another path, one that is enriching in all the ways that matter for our health, happiness, and wellbeing and planetary sustainability—the path of simplicity.
Learn how to have more with less and optimize the quality of your life with this course.
- Gain essential information and practical guidelines for how to make your life easier and more advantageous to your wellbeing.
- Learn how to save money and how to be more effective with your money.
- Learn how to restructure your lifestyle to reflect the art of simplicity.
- Discover the numerous benefits of simplicity for your health, finances, and more!
The Art of Simplicity course was created to help you thrive in our modern times by knowing that you have a choice with respect to how you create your life. Whether you are looking for some savvy financial tips or wish to implement a complete overhaul of your lifestyle, this course will inspire, empower, and enable you to start applying effective habits to positively transform your life today.
You will learn how to optimize key areas of your lifestyle, including:
- home and living costs
- food and drink costs
- personal care and entertainment costs
By applying the art of simplicity you will gain more freedom and control over your life.
The course will provide you with 6 hours of content, divided across 23 topic-specific lectures. The lectures feature visual and written resources within a foundation of informative, practical and empowering content. Lectures engage students to apply what they are learning via practical worksheets and enriching resources.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who has a desire and is seeking to improve the quality of their life by reducing the material component and/or financial obligations related to their lifestyle.
- This course is probably not for you if you are currently seeking fulfillment from material and physical things or have strong attachments to these in your life.
Evita Ochel, BSc., BEd., is an educator, researcher, and writer with over 20 years of experience in the field of optimal human health who integrates the best of conventional science and holistic principles. She is also certified as a holistic nutritionist, CHN, with a specialty in plant-based nutrition, and certified as a yoga and meditation teacher, CYT.
Evita is the author of the book "Healing & Prevention Through Nutrition" and the founder of the Healthytarian Lifestyle, based on fresh thinking, smart eating, and mindful living. She has created several online publications that feature hundreds of her articles, videos, classes, and courses, and has provided counseling to thousands of people on numerous wellness-related topics.
By addressing the physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual areas of our health, Evita helps people understand how everything is interconnected and reflected in the various states that our body and mind express. She works to empower individuals to consciously create their life, their state of health, and the world they wish to see by being aware of and taking responsibility for their personal choices.