Mastering the Art of Balance: Stay Sane in an Insane World
What you'll learn
- How to stay centered when life hits you hard: Romantic breakup, Job loss, Financial crisis, Illness or Accident, or Loss of someone close
- How to tackle chronic stresses: Work/Life imbalance, Relationship issues, Job stress, Anxiety, Depression, Medical issues, Addictions
- Easy Mindfulness and Meditation techniques
- Tracking tools that keep you on course
- Tools to connect your Problems to the Resources that will help resolve them
- How to do self-care when you don't have time for self-care
- Simple resilience-building practices
- Ways to increase self-confidence, self-acceptance, self-compassion, and self-esteem
- And much, much more, in a easy-to-digest form
- Willingness to grow, courage to challenge yourself, and plenty of excitement about the awesome life changes you're about to create.
- Nothing else! Just you, your computer, and your eagerness to get started on the path to life balance and its many benefits.
What brings you here today?
Are you stressed out? Does life seem harder than it should? Or, are you just trying to keep your life on track?
Either way, you've come to the right place.
The Battle for Balance is a life or death struggle. Stay balanced, and we enjoy life to the fullest. Lose balance, and life gets hard, fast.
In Mastering the Art of Balance: Stay Sane in an Insane World, life coach and therapist David J. Bookbinder shows you how to stay on top of the forces that unbalance us, recover quickly if you get knocked down, and be prepared whenever life throws you a curveball.
Mastering the Art of Balance doesn't just "give a man a fish," so he can eat that day. It teaches you how to fish.
Time-tested self-help tools and techniques are integrated into a system that helps you create your own tools, develop your own techniques, refine your own strategies -- and become the master of your destiny.
The Art of Balance System is flexible and adaptable. You can use it to handle both chronic problems that can take you down a little at a time and sudden events that knock you flat. Here are a few examples.
In Mastering the Art of Balance, you'll learn how to stay centered when life hits you hard:
Illness or accident
Loss of someone close
And also how to tackle chronic stresses:
As you master the Art of Balance System, you'll recognize when your balance is shaky -- before you fall. And you'll boost your emotional resilience, so you can stay steady on your feet, whatever happens next.
You have nothing to lose -- there's a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. So start now!
Lecture by lecture, worksheet by worksheet, you'll build a system you can apply to whatever you may be facing now, and also to the unknowns down the road. With the help of the Art of Balance system and David J. Bookbinder's expert guidance, you'll move forward with confidence, and have a spring in your step that won't get unsprung.
Click the Buy Now button to start the journey to a balanced life now and in the future.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in reducing stress, becoming more resilient, and achieving balance in their lives.
David J. Bookbinder is a life coach, author, and photographer in the Boston, Massachusetts area. For 20 years, he has been helping people find balance, build resilience, overcome fear, and expand their lives.
As a coach, David accompanies people on the sometimes smooth, sometimes rocky journeys of their paths to wholeness, serving as both companion and guide. He engenders trust because his clients know, as the late Leonard Cohen put it, “I’ve been where you’re hanging, I think I can see where you’re pinned.”
David’s course Mastering the Art of Balance: Stay Sane in an Insane World packs his decades of experience and wisdom into one course. It's a life coaching system that helps you keep balanced now and stay resilient regardless of what you encounter going forward.
David is also the author of several books, among them the related book The Art of Balance: Staying Sane in an Insane World.