Art Lessons in preschool. Early Childhood Education.
What you'll learn
- Organize effective and interesting art lessons for preschoolers.
- Learn art games for children that develop their imagination and associative thinking
- Get Ideas and tips on interesting art works
- Learn why we need to organize art classes in preschool
- no prior experience needed
Art and DIY classes are my favorite part of the job. If you teach them correctly and follow the rule: from simple to more complicated, your students will learn quickly different techniques, develop their motor fine skill and imagination. There are so many examples of kids’ art work online, you can copy ideas of other teachers, modify them according to you kids’ age and level or come up with your own. But it is important that your art and craft lessons are consistent.
This course is designed for beginner art teachers who are looking for ideas and tips on effective and interesting art lessons for preschoolers.
In this course, we will focus on:
1. Why do we need to organize art classes in preschool?
2. Art games for children that develop their imagination and associative thinking
3. Painting, how to organize effective lessons
4. Types of art activities that develop creative abilities
5. Examples of children's works
By the end of this course, you will learn how to best organize an effective art lesson for your students, you can use the ideas from this course or create your own lessons and organize a step-by-step process that will develop children's creative abilities, imagination and love of art.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginner art teachers who are looking for ideas and tips on effective and interesting art lessons for preschoolers.
Hello, my name is Helga. I graduated from the Linguistic State University, where I studied English and Spanish. I have always considered myself open to other cultures. This openness helped me to broaden my perspective and understand culture specific behavior. This awareness motivated me to become a language teacher in preschool. I moved to Asia and now I have been working as a classroom teacher in a kindergarten for more than 5 years.