Art and Craft Festivals: A Practical Guide for Beginners
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What to do before applying to shows like setting up as a business, research, and testing.
- Choosing a tent that is right for you.
- Selecting weights, signage, and ways to display your items.
- How to set up a tent by yourself.
- Working at the show and with customers.
- A method to evaluate sales and compare shows.
- Desire to sell arts, crafts, jewelry, clothing or food items at festivals and to grow your business.
Are your new to art and craft festivals, but are unsure where to start or what to buy? Learn from a working artist who does art festivals for a living what you need to buy for your tent and display, where to apply for shows, how to set up a tent by yourself, what you need to know about actually doing a show and selling your art or craft at art festivals, street fairs and events.
- Any artistian who is new to selling at festivals.
A brief introduction to what you need to do legally before selling at festivals.
There are two main styles of tents. Know the differences before you buy.
Keep a box full of useful items that you may need throughout the day.