Art Academy: Game Art Design Essentials Course For Artists
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You learn to know Blender
- You learn to create 3d art in Blender
- You learn to work with Blender's user interface
- You learn to create your first models in under an hour.
- You learn about Blender for game development
- You learn about Blender for Buildbox game development
- A laptop or computer
- A drawing tablet could be useful
- A tablet or extra monitor could be useful for learning
- Considering to subscribe to our YouTube channel would be helpful.
Art Academy is the best rated 3d modelling/2d design course on Udemy that keeps expanding it's learning content with exciting tutorials brought to you straight from the YouTube channel CGBRush with lot's of amazing improvments.
You might be looking forward to modelling with Blender or would like to learn more about 2d design, You haven't found the tutorial you are interested in yet and a course may seems to be the best option but since they are all so expensive you decided to have a look at Art Academy right?
Let me talk you through what Art Academy has to offer!!
Art Academy is a course that aims on constant expansion in the form of content available both at our YouTube channel CGBrush and here in the course on Udemy.
You can find lessons in 2d design with Affinity Designer and 3d development using Blender, Magica Voxel and Buildbox for no code game development purposes.
AA lessons are structured in the same way our YouTube tutorials are structured but contain the improved content split up in sections such as Simple 2d, Simple 3d, Create Simple, How it Was Made and Simple Code.
AA does offers a 3d trial to all users interested in Art Academy that simply write a message to the AA Instructor.
One of the advantages of Udemy is that you can ask questions in the QA Forums and get dedicated help with your questions about our existing tutorials.
You can simply get started by enrolling now!!
- You have no experience with 3d modelling.
- You have a interest in 3d modelling.
- You have no experience with Blender.
- You may have a experience with Blender but would like to learn more about it.
- You are looking for free 3d modelling courses.
In this series we will learn to understand Affinity Designer learn about everything it has to offer in this introductory video by Envato Learning.
In this lesson we learn more about Working With Fills in Affinity Designer.
Create a simple RPG inventory system from art to game using Buildbox & Affinity Designer. In this lesson you learn to create a health potion using the Pen tool in Affinity Designer by working over a reference Buildbox Guru made.