Level one Aromatherapy; Introduction.
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 29 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- · Access a course of study that builds upon the free taste of Aromatherapy course.
- · Build confidence in your chosen modality
- · Support your professional development as part of a progressive pathway
- · Useful for ultimate health and wellbeing
- · Enjoy the benefits of holistic therapy; demo of foot massage oil blend and foot massage included
- Students will learn more essential oils, carrier oils and butters, will learn how to make balms, butters and other personal care products.
- Access to mp3 course recordings, pdf booklet and certificate of completion - upon receipt of a copy of Udemy certificate and subject to 5 week wait period and remaining enrolled onto the course.
- Students will benefit from having completed the free taste of Aromatherapy course before enrolling onto this course.
Hi and Welcome to this course is a level one course and a pre-requisite to level two Aromatherapy which is an intermediate level of learning on route to the level three professional Aromatherapy diploma certified course.
Aromatic essential oils provide a wonderful fragrant pharmacy to aid health and well-being naturally. I began my own journey in the early 1990’s and continue to use these wonderful gifts of nature each day.
Aromatherapy provides us with perfumes that help to heal the mind, body and soul with little effort and with great ease.
I love essential oils for their powerful healing properties; their gentle restorative powers in tiny drops amaze me as their fragrance permeates the air.
In this class students learn about essential aromatic oils which are used to create some personal products. You will need some equipment including essential oils, carrier oils and some storage bottles, a Bain Marie too.
But don’t worry because I share with you some affordable methods to help keep the costs down.
This course is for interest and education only and does not replace medical assessment, advice, treatment or referral to other professionals.
This course is a pre-cursor to level 2 and level 3 professional diploma study. This course is delivered in the following ways: voice over still image, demonstration videos and reading materials.
Some of the topics covered in this course are:
· meeting your course instructor
· warranties and disclaimer
· What Aromatherapists do with Essential oils
· a brief history of aromatherapy
· what is aromatherapy
· what are essential oils
· where do essential oils come from
· babies, infants and children and essential oils
· health, safety and storage of aromatic oils
· diluting, blending and mixing
· various essential oil profiles and some profiles for students to complete. Students are introduced to butters, base oils, hydrosols in the making products section...
· Student assignments are included throughout
· Demonstrations; making personal products, balms, Shea butter whip, orange carrots and hand massage blend...
Receive a Udemy certificate of completion, and where refund of the course has not been made.
Are you ready to progress your learning and enjoying this wonderful divine gift of healing? Then enrol today and I will see you on the other side…
These courses are ideal for those students for those students who are:
Looking for the very best natural healing methods available.
Are eager to be empowered in the decisions about their own health.
Eager to discover ancient methods applicable for modern times in overcoming health concerns.
Keen to discover easy, simple and natural ways to overcome health worries.
Interested in discovering fun and enjoyable ways to improve and maintain health.
Interested in exploring and researching to broaden their learning.
Want to learn how to make personal products for personal use.
- Anyone interested in health, natural and holistic approaches for personal health and well-being, for supporting their family, friends and loved ones
- Students who are seeking a progressive approach to learning, that supports in class study and attendance, or wishes to attend and attain the Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy course providers based upon successful completion of all course criteria at the professional level of training.