Level one Aromatherapy
What you'll learn
- Students who have completed 'A taste of Aromatherapy' will continue to build their knowledge basis that underpins the practice of Aromatherapy.
- Students will learn what Aromatherapists do, they will develop a broader understanding of the history of aromatherapy
- Students will learn more about health, safety and security of essential aromatic oils, including more information about babies, toddlers and children.
- Students will learn more about blending, mixing and diluting and learn about but
- Students are introduced to other base products, butters, base oils, hydrosols in the making products section
- that demonstrates how essential oils can be used in daily well-being practices.
- Students will learn about various additional essential oils through profile and there are some profiles for students to complete.
- Students are required to have enrolled onto and completed 'A taste of Aromatherapy', which is a pre-requisite course, before enrolling onto this course.
- Students who wish to progress and achieve their professional Aromatherapists Diploma will be required to have completed the following courses with us; level one body massage and diploma in body massage.
- For advancing to the next levels of learning - students will benefit from completing the Covid-19 return to work guidelines course, infection control and sepsis awareness courses in advance of recieving people for case studies, they will also require membership and insurance to practice case studies.
Introduction; please read care-fully
Hi and Welcome to this course, which continues on from the introductory course, A taste of Aromatherapy.
This level one course develops your knowledge of Aromatherapy, essential oils, using essential oils and essential oils in cookery.
This is a pre-requisite to level two Aromatherapy which is an intermediate level of learning on route to the level three professional Aromatherapy diploma certified course, and so creates a progressive pathway of learning.
Aromatic essential oils provide a wonderful fragrant pharmacy to aid health and well-being naturally. I began my own journey, into the world of holistic therapy through Aromatherapy, in the late 1990’s and continue to use these wonderful gifts of nature each day.
Aromatherapy provides us with perfumes that help to heal the mind, body and soul with little effort and with great ease. Qualified Aromatherapists have been found to work alongside other health professionals in clinical settings such as those for advanced disease states and end of life care bringing comfort to patients and support to families and friends.
I love essential oils for their powerful healing properties; their gentle restorative powers in tiny drops amaze me as their fragrance permeates the air. We each have an affinity with nature and the natural healing of essential oils.
In this class students learn about essential aromatic oils which are used to create some personal products. You will need some equipment including essential oils, carrier oils and some storage bottles, a Bain Marie too.
But don’t worry because I share with you some affordable methods to help keep the costs down.
This course is for interest and education only and does not replace medical assessment, advice, treatment or referral to other professionals.
This course is a pre-cursor to level 2 and level 3 professional diploma study. This course is delivered in the following ways: voice over still image, demonstration videos and reading materials.
Some of the topics covered in this course are:
recap of the course instructor
recap warranties and disclaimer
What Aromatherapists do with Essential oils
a broader understanding of the history of aromatherapy
a deeper look at what is aromatherapy
a deeper look at what are essential oils
where do essential oils come from
babies, infants and children and essential oils
health, safety and storage of aromatic oils
diluting, blending and mixing
various essential oil profiles and some profiles for students to complete.
Students are introduced to butters, base oils, hydrosols in the making products section...
Student assignments are included throughout
Demonstrations; making personal products, balms, Shea butter whip, orange carrots and hand massage blend...
Students will receive a Udemy course certificate of completion., there is also an opportunity to obtain a certificate of completion from ourselves.
Are you ready to progress your learning and enjoying this wonderful divine gift of healing? Then enrol today and I will see you on the other side…
These courses are ideal for those students for those students who are:
Looking for the very best natural healing methods available.
Are eager to be empowered in the decisions about their own health.
Eager to discover ancient methods applicable for modern times in overcoming health concerns.
Keen to discover easy, simple and natural ways to overcome health worries.
Interested in discovering fun and enjoyable ways to improve and maintain health.
Interested in exploring and researching to broaden their learning.
Want to learn how to make personal products for personal use.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in health, natural and holistic approaches for personal health and well-being, for supporting their family, friends and loved ones
- Students who are seeking a progressive approach to learning, that supports in class study and attendance, or wishes to attend and attain the Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy course providers based upon successful completion of all course criteria at the professional level of training.
For students a new contact email:
****calm oasis international***
A Private business providing a range of holistic practitioner training courses to students interested in learning how to look after themselves, their family, friends and potentially develop a business and receive paying clients.
Please ensure you read course information fully and note any pre-requisites that must be fulfilled; course requisites are obligator without prejudice. Also note our certifications, for our worldwide, highly acclaimed, recognised qualifications, has a separate fee, payable in advance of release of the qualification.
Our professional qualified courses are recognised, by our partner insurance company, for which you will require our certifications; other fees apply for professional therapist insurance. Also students can request addition to our professional membership register and therapist directory and gain support therein.
Our courses have been approved by the IICT however they will only accept our certifications if you have attended in person training which we do not provide - our training is all on line as provided.
Our organisation provides:
1. Education and Training to students internationally
2. Some courses are for information only
3. Access to professional membership with the British Holistic Therapy Organisations (under reconstruction) or British Reiki Organisation (now available).
4. Access to professional therapist insurance with out partner organisation, which is now available to students internationally (other, separate fees apply)
5. Professional qualification provided as pdf document direct to your email - small fee applies. A small admin fee applies to certificates of interest courses.