Professional Diploma level, Certified Aromatherapy Course
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 77 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Access a fully comprehensive course of study that has been approved by the IICT
- Students learn about professional development and CPD
- Students learn about and research the chemical components of essential oils
- Students access information and profiles of other base products in which to dilute essential oils
- Support your professional development and personal growth where you are taking college training
- Students access information about the use of Aromatherapy in palliative care
- Students access new essential oil profiles
- Students learn how to make infused aromatic oil
- Students learn about consultation and selection of essential oils
- Students access making personal products using the oils, butters, waxes, gels and essential oils they have learned about.
- Students gain a Udemy certificate of completiong but can apply for a certificate of completion from the course provider (a small fee is required)
- Access professional membership (international) and insurance (UK and EU member states students only at present)
- Students must have completed the Free taste of Aromatherapy course and completed the simple exercises.
- Students must have completed and remained enrolled on the level 1 Aromatherapy course, introduction level course and submitted all assignment work for assessment with a copy of Udemy certificate
- Students must have completed and remained enrolled on the level 2 Aromatherapy course, intermediate leve, and submit all assignments for assessement along with a copy of their Udemy certificate.
- Students must have completed the introductory and professional body massage course (both levels) in order to provide aromatherapy massage
- Students will need to purchase essential oils, base products and some other equipment
- Students, who want to receive clients for case studies, or practice as a professional therapist post training, are also be required to complete infection control and prevention, sepsis awareness and return to work, covid 19 current guidelines before accepting people for case studies, or as paying clients at the present time, this is also needed as . They must also hold current insurance cover and they can obtain this through our partnership with our insurers via our membership group.
This level 3 professional Aromatherapy is approved with the IICT - the international Institute of complementary therapists
This course is an informational and educational tool for students to continue to develop their understanding and knowledge of Aromatic Essential oils for personal use, for use with family, friends, loved ones and clients.
This course is useful for anyone who wants to learn more about aromatherapy to promote their own health and well-being using natural essential oils safely.
Receive a Udemy certificate of completion
Receive a Professional Diploma from Calm Oasis holistic therapy and information about professional membership and indemnity insurance
PLEASE NOTE THE COURSE PRE-REQUISITES BEFORE ENROLLING ONTO THIS COURSE.
The new course outline is below; this is to be produced/recorded and provided to students as it is completed and ready to share. Any new students must bare this in mind before purchasing the course and remember the 30 day money back guarantee that is in place.
New course outline
This course continues the students learning from the level 2 course, you may want to take this course but for the point of personal learning and how to make things for your personal care and includes:
Role and responsibility of the Aromatherapist
Continued professional development and professional development
Anatomy, physiology and pathology
The use of holistic therapy and essential oils in care of palliative patients
Treatment area, equipment and consultation
Carrier mediums; butters, gels, aromatic waters and waxes
A- Z of essential oils
Essential oils and The Chakras
The chemistry of Essential oils
Making personal products; learn how to make a simple infused oil for use in making balms, learn how to use simple seeds to make natural gels etc
Aftercare and record keeping
Should you want to go to the professional level then the following are requisites that must be fulfilled:
Case study; 20 complete case studies are required - 20 people receive 6 full aromatherapy massage treatment which includes the consultation process.
Aftercare and record keeping
Final exam and assignments assess the students learning.
This course is ideal for those students for those students who are:
Looking for the very best natural healing methods available.
Are eager to be empowered in the decisions about their own health.
Eager to discover ancient methods applicable for modern times in overcoming health concerns.
Keen to discover easy, simple and natural ways to overcome health worries.
Interested in discovering fun and enjoyable ways to improve and maintain health.
Interested in exploring and researching to broaden their learning.
Want to learn how to make personal products for personal use
Please note there are now some updated requirements for this course in order to practice this holistic therapy and further information is provided inside the course and on this main page.
- This course is for those students who have completed the pre-requisits in order to become professional, qualified Aromatherapists providing private services to clients. This course will allow successful students to apply for treatment, public and business insurance and professional membership. Students must have complied with the course requisites to gain their professional qualification.
Your workspace; consultation space, equipment and products required to practice as an Aromatherapist introduction.