Aromatherapy for Babies and Children
What you'll learn
- Exactly what Aromatherapy is and how to use it.
- How to use essential oils safely.
- What to look out for when you are buying essential oils
- How to dilute the oils correctly depending on the age of your child.
- Methods of using the essential oils.
- Which essential oil to use for which ailment.
- Aromatherapy 'recipes' for your child.
- How to store oils safely.
- How to blend essential oils.
- An indepth look at essential oils which are recommended for children.
- No course prerequisites
This online courses teaches you absolutely everything you need to know when it comes to using essential oils and aromatherapy for babies and children.
Exactly what Aromatherapy is and how to use it.
How to use essential oils safely and effectively.
What to look out for when you are buying essential oils.
How to dilute the oils correctly depending on the age of your child.
Various methods of using the essential oils.
Which essential oil to choose for which ailment.
Aromatherapy 'recipes' for your child which you can create and use at home.
How to store oils safely and in order to prolong their shelf life.
How to blend essential oils.
An indepth look at essential oils which are recommended for children.
By the time you have completed this Aromatherapy for Babies and Children Online Course, you will have knowledge that will last you a lifetime, and that you can start using straightaway.
If you are interested in holistic and complementary therapies for you and your family then this course will be of interest to you. It does not seek to take the place of medical guidance from you GP.
This course is suitable for parents, grandparents, carers and anyone with an interest in using aromatherapy and essential oils for babies and children safely and effectively.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in knowing how to use essential oils safely for babies and children
I am a health and wellness professional and teacher based in the UK.
I've had an interest in complementary therapies as far back as I can remember and I've had a thirst for learning since I started. It has been a life-time journey and I've loved every minute of it.
My journey started in 1995 when I qualified in Aromatherapy, Massage, and then Bowen Technique.
Over the years I added various other therapies to supplement my knowledge including Neurostructural Integration Technique, Emotional Freedom Technique, Mindfulness teacher training, as well as Indian Head Massage, Reiki, Acupressure, Aromatherapy, Massage and Bowen to my skills. I am also a Wellbeing Life Coach.
I retired from hands on therapies in September 2021 and now my passion lies with creating and teaching workshops and courses.