Aromatherapy Acupressure for Pain Relief Guide
What you'll learn
- You will be able to treat your own pains by combining the properties of aromatherapy essential oils onto the specific acupressure points for better results
- You will learn which are the best acupressure points on the body for pain relief and also learn which aromatherapy essential oils are the best for pain.
- You be able to use acupressure points combined with aromatherapy essential oils to treat yourself, your friends, family and massage clients.
- After completing this aromatherapy acupressure course you will know how to treat your own pains effectively
- You will need to have at least 2 aromatherapy essential oils to apply them to the acupressure points. Other than that, you will not need anything else to do aromatherapy acupressure.
Using aromatherapy acupressure for pain relief results in more significant clinical effects than using either aromatherapy or acupressure by themselves!
Welcome to the aromatherapy acupressure for pain relief course!
Mark is a Fully Certified Aromatherapist in Aromatherapy and an essential oil specialist, approved by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) – both leading governing bodies for educational standards for Aromatherapists. He is also a massage therapist and acupuncturist with over 30 years experience.
In this course, you will learn how to combine the most effective acupressure points for pain relief with aromatherapy essential oils to have an incredibly powerful synergistic pain relieving effect on the body.
You will only need two different aromatherapy essential oils to use on the acupressure points throughout the entire course.
You are going to learn how you can effectively treat your own pain and also, if you want, be able to treat your friends, family and massage clients using aromatherapy acupressure.
On completion on this course you will know exactly which aromatherapy essential oils to use and which specific acupressure points to press to treat your own:
Headaches and migraines
Sore and tired feet
Shoulder pain and tightness
Stress related pain
And so much more!
You will also learn the specific acupressure points and aromatherapy essential oils to use daily to help with pain, inflammation and increase your energy giving you better emotional and physical balance!
So the next time that you have those tight shoulders, or that neck pain and tension headache, instead of reaching for the panadol you will now reach for your aromatherapy essential oil and start performing acupressure!
Remember that you also have a 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely happy with the course!
I look forward to teaching you all about this amazing modality-aromatherapy acupressure!
Who this course is for:
- This aromatherapy acupressure course is for people that would love to treat their own pains naturally without drugs. Aromatherapy and essential oils have been used for centuries to treat pain and so too has acupressure. By combining particular aromatherapy essential oils to specific acupressure points you will learn how to treat yourself, your family or even your clients!
Mark Perren-Jones is a best selling instructor, Certified Aromatherapist, Remedial Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist. He was also the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Mark Perren-Jones Spa Training Academy.
Mark has over 170K students in more than 210 countries Worldwide.
Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage, aromatherapy and acupuncture fields and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor (100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive region. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels.
His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills.
After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
Learn from the best so that you can become the best.
Mark is a Fully Certified Aromatherapist in Aromatherapy and an essential oil specialist, approved by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) – both leading governing bodies for educational standards for Aromatherapists.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain CE hours with the many of his courses