ARKIT & Unity 3D, creating Augmented Reality Apps with C#
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn C# combined with Unity 3D
- Basics about the ARKit Plugin in Unity3D
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice
- create a First Person Shooter in Augmented Reality
In this video we will learn how we can shoot our enemies by using unitys Raycast.
- Mac capable of running Unity 3D
- Xcode 9
- iPhone 6s or above, running iOS 11 either released or Beta
Become an Augmented Reality Developer!
This Tutorial about Augmented Reality shows you all basics about Unity3D, coding in C# and the ARKit Plugin in less than 3 hours!
Why should you learn something about Augmented Reality?
-Augmented Reality is in it's early stages.
-There is still much potential to create awesome Applications.
-The demand for Augmented Reality apps is bigger than ever before
-Break into a brand new industry expected to be worth $165 billion by 2024
-The world tracking of Apples ARKit is amazing
Thanks to the powerful GameEngine Unity3D combined with C# it's really easy to create Augmented Reality Apps.
In the first 30 minutes we will learn all the important basics about the object oriented programming language C# combined with Unity3D.
Then we will create the main project from scratch! You will learn all the important basics about:
-And much more
So what are you waiting for? Be one of the first person ever who will create Augmented Reality Apps like this!
- To all who are interested in learning how to code Augmented Reality Apps