ARKit & SceneKit Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- How to create an ARKit project from scratch.
- How to add a UIButton, box to an ARKit game
- How to remove objects from ARKit Game Scene
- How to reset your scene.
- How to detect planes in ARKit
- And much more
- You should have a Mac.
- You must have one of these devices: iPhone 6s or 6s Plus iPhone 7 or 7 Plus iPhone SE iPad Pro (9.7, 10.5 or 12.9) – both first-gen or 2nd-gen iPad (2017) iPhone 8 or 8 Plus iPhone X (some issues may arise)
AR is the core technology behind amazing apps such as Pokémon Go, Snapchat's animated emojis, and Instagram's 3D stickers. And today we will learn how to Build Augmented Reality apps using ARKit in iOS 12 and Swift 4.
In this series you will learn everything that you need to know to make your own cool ARKit games. Of course we will use quite a lot of SceneKit too. We will go through the basics of Augmented Reality and Apple’s ARKit. We apply the lessons and craft an application that adds 3D models to the world using different methods.
By doing so, you will learn how to:
add and remove Objects;
use Plane Detection;
add Floor, Textures and Materials;
build Drawing App in ARKit;
build an AR Joystick.
The code for this demo can be found on GitHub too.
Got a question? Ask it in the comments section. I answer each and every question in less than 24 hours, but mostly within 3 hours (if we're not asleep). Customer happiness is our #1 priority.
Start your AR journey today! Enroll the course and be part of the Rebeloper learning community!
Who this course is for:
- iOS Developers who want's to learn Apple’s biggest innovation for years: ARKit & SceneKit Game Development
- People who want to design for AR game, building a demo app, exploring and testing many of the features of ARKit.
I am a senior iOS developer with more than 8 years of experience in building scalable, high quality iOS apps.
I have been teaching on Udemy since mid 2012 as an established and respected instructor. Currently my courses have more than 33.000 students in total and counting.
I'm experienced in:
✅ Reactive Programming
✅ Swift 5
I am a developer since 2011 when Objective-C was still a thing.
I like to build out projects from scratch in code. It's important to me to create meaningful apps that impact the life of users in a positive way.
My english is fluent and I have excellent communication skills. Talking to clients and understanding their wants and needs is a daily routine. I believe in quality code and quality communication. On both of them I deliver.
I believe that you have to have 3 things in place to have a successful app:
??? clean code
? awesome UX/UI design
? cutting edge monetization
My courses are aimed for iOS developers with all type of experiences. If you're a beginner or a veteran expert you will find gold nuggets.
Looking forward to see you inside one of my courses!