Sequence & Series|High School|NCERT : Become an Expert
- Very basic Mathematics knowledge of Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- We'll start everything from scratch, and build to expertise level.
We will learn everything about Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression and some special series - from deriving formulas for nth term, finding sum of first n terms, sum of first n natural numbers, sum of squares & cubes of first n natural numbers. The course will demonstrate many solved examples, for interesting real life questions. This course is for absolute beginner, and by the end of the course with some practice, you will become an expert in any Sequence & Series question. The course is highly useful for any school student and students preparing for competitive examinations like SAT, GRE, IIT JEE Mains & Advance.
- Arithmetic Progression
- Geometric Progression
- Sum of first n natural numbers
- Sum of squares & cubes of first n natural numbers
- Special Series
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Mathematics
- High School Students
- Students for Grade X CBSE, ICSE, State Boards in India
- IIT JEE Mains Students
- 01:49Which is your favourite pattern in Nature
- 08:51Introduction to Arithmetic Progression
- 05:58Introduction to AP with Solved Examples
- 07:19nth term of an A.P.
- 12:29nth term of an A.P. Solved Examples
- 16:26nth term of an A.P. Advance Examples
- 16:23Sum of n terms of an A.P.
- 13:25Sequence & Series Intro
- 06:08Properties of Arithmetic Progression
- 13:18Sum of n terms of an A.P. Advance examples
- 11:13Insert n number of terms between two given number - A.P.
- 08:41nth term of Geometric Progression
- 06:57Sum of n terms of G.P.
- 12:24Sum of 7+77+777+7777 + .... n terms
- 09:13Geometric Mean
- 13:00Relationship between A.M. & G.M.
- 11:21Sum of series 5 + 11 + 19 + 29 + 41 + .... n terms
- 12:53Miscellaneous Examples
I did my undergraduate studies at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India (2011-2016). Right now, I am a PhD candidate in Neuroscience at Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology, Munich, Germany. I am trying to understand how a neural circuit functions. At Udemy, I will be creating courses for benefit of students. You can follow my courses on Unacademy (link on my profile). You can subscribe to my youtube channel (e-Vidyalaya by Abhishek Mishra) - link in my profile, to get more contents.