What you'll learn
- In this course, we will highlight the changes and improvements of the new ARIS 9 compared to the ARIS version 7. This particular course was created for ARIS desigers who have practical knowledge of ARIS 7 and who are interested in the new ARIS 9 version and its differences towards version 7.
- Students need good knowledge of older ARIS versions.
- ARIS 9 software should be installed to follow the steps shown during the course.
- Experience in creating business process models is required.
bpE University presents a crisp Delta Training for Process Designers that will help you to use ARIS 9 successfully. In 7 Lectures of about ten minutes lenght each you will learn how to use all new features efficiently, based on your knowledge of older ARIS versions. ARIS 9 is the latest process design platform provided by Software AG. Compared to previous ARIS versions, ARIS 9 increases convenience in use and helps you to improve your processes.
Who this course is for:
- This course is essential to all users of older ARIS versions that are working with ARIS 9.
We do things better because we build on our experience- and you can build on it too.
At bpE University you can choose from a wide range of education options to increase the skills and knowledge of you or your organization across a wide variety of topics related to Business Process Management technology and methodology.
bpE University let you choose how you want your training to be delivered, depending on your learning styles. We offer you a variety of hands-on training courses performed on-side at your organization or as a private classroom training. Furthermore, you can choose from a growing number of online video courses- an easy, self-paced way to help you win when it comes to all topics related to Business Process Management.
Our video courses are a great option for an unstressed, high-quality training for an affordable price- perfect for you if you are an independent learner.
The teachers at bpE University are characterized by their practice orientation, due of many years of practice experience. In addition to working as trainers, all of our teachers are working on clients projects in a consultative or operational manner. Now they share their experience with their students. They know all relevant resources, understand the day-to-day tasks that are related to the topic of their course and have a perspective on current trends and requirements in their field of expertise.