Are You Ready for the Aging Workforce?
- You will not need any special tools for this course, just internet access and maybe a printer if you chose to print this information. There are videos with quizzes in Lectures 2,3,4,5 and Lecture 6 and 7 have additional information in a video and articles for review.
Seasoned workers are staying longer in the workforce and with this group there are some nuances that you should to be aware of. You will find that small changes help this group to work just as efficiently as the younger generations. In fact, those changes will likely benefit all your workers. Come learn about some of those
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to better understand the what the nuances of an aging workforce are.
- 05:20Will you be ready for the aging workforce?
- 3 questionsStrength/Overexertion
- 3 questionsFalls/Balance
- 4 questionsVision
- 3 questionsWell-being
- 09:18"23 1/2 hours" video
- Here are additional resources to help you.
Rick is a Certified Safety Management Practitioner (CSMP) and has been active with Association of Operation Management (APICS), Society of Human Resources Management, and Project Managers Institute.
He is experienced in all aspects of business operations and has worked in a variety of companies from startups to large corporations within his 38 years of business acumen.