Learn Arduino from Scratch (Step by Step)
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn details about Arduino, IDE, Arduino programming, projects etc.
- Program the Arduino prototyping platform.
- Learn how to interface LEDs, Switches, Buzzer, LCD, Seven Segment Display, Wireless Devices, LDR, Object Detector, Sound Detector, Ultrasonic, Temperature sensor, Flame sensor and many more.
- Learn how to interface actuators (Servo, DC, and stepper motors).
- Real World Project based learning with Arduino.
- No prior knowledge about Arduino is required.
- Need a Computer/Laptop (Windows/Linux/Mac) for better understanding.
- Visit Arduino website to buy Arduino Advance Learning kits or you can buy from other online/offline stores.
Welcome to the course of Arduino.
I with one of my project group members, Amresh Singh, Mr. Udit Narayan Bera, and Deepesh Panjwani have tried our best to present this course with maximum information. He has nicely delivered the lecture series . Through this lecture series he will be guiding you how to interface some of the most important everyday used devices with Arduino UNO. Such devices are LEDs, Buzzer, Servo Motors, LDR, Switches, LCDs, Seven Segment Display, Object Detector, Sound Detector etc. He will also show you wireless connectivity with Arduino such as Bluetooth Device.
This Course includes briefs about basic components like Breadboards, Resistors, Wires so that beginners wouldn't face any difficulty. He will be providing you proper theoretical knowledge of each and every device so that programming will be more meaningful and logical. Outcomes of every code will be demonstrated by using hardware. This will be very useful for understanding Arduino from both theoretical and practical aspects. Each and every important point is explained and simulated so that students can perform all the experiment by themselves at home.
- Anyone wish to learn Arduino can join.
- From 8th standard school students to retired science teacher, everyone can learn Arduino from this series.